The_Brit

Brit for VCMDR  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Agree or disagree

• AGREE
    • DISAGREE

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Brit/Delta

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Imperial Commandos

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? i strongly believe i could help the battalion as a whole to grow in numbers and activity while keeping the battalion professional and how a commando should be while also dealing with any and all problems reported to me asap.

I will also help the other commanders and members with anything and everything i can while keeping spirits up and leading by example.

I am also dedicated to this battalion it is the only battalion i play on actively everyday and can't think of another battalion i would rather be a VCMDR in. I can giving out promos to those who deserve them and hosting try-outs and trainings at every possibility to keep all members entertained.

I worked my way up from the bottom starting as a PVT and putting the time and effort in to get the the rank I am now. I had no rank transfers or anything to boost me up faster this just adding to show how dedicated I am towards the IC and how much I want to help the battalion as a whole to enjoy the same experience I have had in the Imperial Commandos.

I also want to open new possibilities for the battalion to assist in growing the activity of the IC and professionalism as a whole while showing the server what being a commando actually means and what we can do when needed too. I will also go above and beyond to help the IC with anything that is needed to keep activity high and moral high.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

2weeks time played (what it says on the tab menu)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The purpose of a commander is to , lead by example , deal with all problems within the battalion , provide activity to the battalion , and ensure all members are not breaking rules and are acting how they should and promote people who deserve it and keep a stable and steady ranking structure. 

when not dealing with their battalion they should be reaching out to other battalions keeping good relations with them and helping them however they can as a commander/vice commander you should always help everyone and other battalions whenever its needed but focusing on their respected battalion.

As a Vice Commander it is your job to go above and beyond what is expected of you to exceed expectations to prove yourself to everyone that you can do what is needed and run/help run the battalion correctly and effectively while bringing out more ideas and possibilities for the whole battalion and for others who want to join in on the activities the VCMDR hosts.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :  I am a Major within IC and the Vice Lead of Omega squad the redacted sub battalion within IC showing i have proven i can be trusted to all the IC higher ups and know what i am doing within the Imperial Commandos. I have also been dedicated since i joined and have no reasons not to trust me i follow the server rules , chain of command and help everyone however i can while doing my best to keep everyone happy and feeling safe within the server as a whole.

As I stated earlier I worked my way up from the very bottom and stuck with the IC the entire time making it my main focus on the server and have every reason to do nothing but help and support the IC battalion. 

I also have great leadership skills when it comes to keeping people acting in a professional manner when needed and be able to have fun and keep spirits high when we have nothing going on but will always keep the Commandos in a professional manner when the time calls and hand out punishments to those who take advantage of the fun.

I also have no problem acting and fulfilling the role of a VCMDR infront of large groups of people meaning I can host large missions , Sims and all that fun stuff without getting nervous or cracking under the pressure as some people may do who are not as confident infront of people.

7. How often can you be Online? : 6 days a week around 6+ hours when i have nothing going on in my IRL life.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : not that i know of.

Edited by The_Brit
  • Like 1

On 7/26/2021 at 2:08 PM, Flanbro said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Semi-Decent App

+ Dedicated

Great guy!

Good luck!

• Like 1

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

On 7/26/2021 at 2:08 PM, Flanbro said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Semi-Decent App

+ Dedicated

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

Big +Support, to me he is the only qualified candidate within IC currently and I think he can do great things. Has good activity and knows what he's doing, not to mention he's in the european time zone which mean he can help IC be active in a completely different way than any of the other IC officers.

Good luck on your app

• Like 1

Please put more effort in your application, or this will be denied! 
Remove your Public Poll & make it private

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 7/29/2021 at 4:44 PM, Vertigo334 said:

+ Support

-Active

-Dedicated

-Good App

I've heard a lot of good things about Brit and I think he deserves this position, Good Luck!

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

On 7/26/2021 at 6:47 PM, The_Brit said:

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Brit/Delta

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Imperial Commandos

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? i strongly believe i could help the battalion as a whole to grow in numbers and activity while keeping the battalion professional and how a commando should be while also dealing with any and all problems reported to me asap.

I will also help the other commanders and members with anything and everything i can while keeping spirits up and leading by example.

I am also dedicated to this battalion it is the only battalion i play on actively everyday and can't think of another battalion i would rather be a VCMDR in. I can giving out promos to those who deserve them and hosting try-outs and trainings at every possibility to keep all members entertained.

I worked my way up from the bottom starting as a PVT and putting the time and effort in to get the the rank I am now. I had no rank transfers or anything to boost me up faster this just adding to show how dedicated I am towards the IC and how much I want to help the battalion as a whole to enjoy the same experience I have had in the Imperial Commandos.

I also want to open new possibilities for the battalion to assist in growing the activity of the IC and professionalism as a whole while showing the server what being a commando actually means and what we can do when needed too. I will also go above and beyond to help the IC with anything that is needed to keep activity high and moral high.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

2weeks time played (what it says on the tab menu)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The purpose of a commander is to , lead by example , deal with all problems within the battalion , provide activity to the battalion , and ensure all members are not breaking rules and are acting how they should and promote people who deserve it and keep a stable and steady ranking structure. 

when not dealing with their battalion they should be reaching out to other battalions keeping good relations with them and helping them however they can as a commander/vice commander you should always help everyone and other battalions whenever its needed but focusing on their respected battalion.

As a Vice Commander it is your job to go above and beyond what is expected of you to exceed expectations to prove yourself to everyone that you can do what is needed and run/help run the battalion correctly and effectively while bringing out more ideas and possibilities for the whole battalion and for others who want to join in on the activities the VCMDR hosts.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :  I am a Major within IC and the Vice Lead of Omega squad the redacted sub battalion within IC showing i have proven i can be trusted to all the IC higher ups and know what i am doing within the Imperial Commandos. I have also been dedicated since i joined and have no reasons not to trust me i follow the server rules , chain of command and help everyone however i can while doing my best to keep everyone happy and feeling safe within the server as a whole.

As I stated earlier I worked my way up from the very bottom and stuck with the IC the entire time making it my main focus on the server and have every reason to do nothing but help and support the IC battalion. 

I also have great leadership skills when it comes to keeping people acting in a professional manner when needed and be able to have fun and keep spirits high when we have nothing going on but will always keep the Commandos in a professional manner when the time calls and hand out punishments to those who take advantage of the fun.

I also have no problem acting and fulfilling the role of a VCMDR infront of large groups of people meaning I can host large missions , Sims and all that fun stuff without getting nervous or cracking under the pressure as some people may do who are not as confident infront of people.

7. How often can you be Online? : 6 days a week around 6+ hours when i have nothing going on in my IRL life.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : not that i know of.

+ Support

-Really Active

-Extremely Dedicated

-Good App

I believe he deserves this position, Good Luck my friend!

CT - 9904 Crosshair | Former VCMDR 1207 Sev

Imperial Commando + Elite Squad

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your interest!

You have been Accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact Marshal Commander Bear within the next 3 days unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

-Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥