Thin - Player Report

The Real Slim Nova

4 hours ago, Cloaker said:

-Support

While "Technically" this is violating the MOTD, You shouldn't only view something from a technical stand point.

If we look at this rule, why do you think it was created? I assume the rule was created so Class-D don't spawn props in combat zones and so they don't abuse props. (ex: Spawning blast doors in Upper D-Block)

With the information in mind on why this rule was created, do you think it is fair for Thin to be warned for trying to enhance an RP situation out of combat?

After all lets not forget the reason we're able to spawn props in the first place.

If Thin is not a donator rank and is using donator privileges off duty that is something that should be dealt with in the Staff Team, not something he should be warned for.

Not to mention if you brought it up with him, he sounds like he would've been more than willing to delete some props.

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

-Support

While "Technically" this is violating the MOTD, You shouldn't only view something from a technical stand point.

If we look at this rule, why do you think it was created? I assume the rule was created so Class-D don't spawn props in combat zones and so they don't abuse props. (ex: Spawning blast doors in Upper D-Block)

With the information in mind on why this rule was created, do you think it is fair for Thin to be warned for trying to enhance an RP situation out of combat?

After all lets not forget the reason we're able to spawn props in the first place.

If Thin is not a donator rank and is using donator privileges off duty that is something that should be dealt with in the Staff Team, not something he should be warned for.

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

-Support

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-Support

I always build femboy hooters and noone really complains, long as it aint fuckin with rp leave the mans alone

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-Support

Why would he get warned for setting up a shop and he is trying to enhance a RP scenario and as for building off duty i have a ULX donor rank i build while I'm not staff are you going to make a player report on me next for "building while not on the staff job and trying to enhance a RP scenario on dclass supplier"

Edited by russianweeb69

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

7 hours ago, Loaff said:

By "HoS" he means Rookieblue, the Head of Staff, not the Head of Security. 

As for my actual opinion on this, it seems completely harmless  and while yes, it does break the rules of d class spawning props, why did you not just ask them to despawn the props? Why go through the trouble of a forums report? Forgive me but the whole report seems rather pedantic.

Pretty much this.

7 hours ago, Loaff said:

By "HoS" he means Rookieblue, the Head of Staff, not the Head of Security. 

As for my actual opinion on this, it seems completely harmless  and while yes, it does break the rules of d class spawning props, why did you not just ask them to despawn the props? Why go through the trouble of a forums report? Forgive me but the whole report seems rather pedantic.

Pretty much this.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

2 hours ago, russianweeb69 said:

-Support

Why would he get warned for setting up a shop and he is trying to enhance a RP scenario and as for building off duty i have a ULX donor rank i build while I'm not staff are you going to make a player report on me next for "building while not on the staff job and trying to enhance a RP scenario on dclass supplier"

The image does not show much of what was going on in the scene. The player was on D Class Supplier and alot of other players were in the area having fun RP. I don't see any reason to warn this player for something like this. If it was an issue a staff member could have quickly handled the situation and removed the props.