Rank You are Applying For: Colonel 

In-Game Name: Tactical

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:238559553

Current Rank: MAJ

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: BST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Permission: Deputy Commissioner solomon 1K-6

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): So there are many reasons why i believe i deserve the spot as a Colonel. First off i am very active, not just on PD but the whole server in general, this helps as i can be keeping an eye on all potential new Low command members and make sure they are ready when its there time to apply. The second reason would be i am very professional at what i do and know when to have a laugh. The third reason would be i have 0 warns showing that i know the rules and from the day i started to now and the future i will still have no warns, this helps as i can guide all PD and show them the rules making sure they are not breaking any. I am a Admin, Forums diplomat, support and Event team showing i'm dedicated to what i do, i put the same amount of dedication into every department and thing i do on PoliceRP. I truly am a very active and good member of PoliceRP and would like to keep pushing through the ranks in PD. I also feel i make great decisions While working with PD, such as making sure to hear both sides and see evidence of a report about doing something about it, as not taking that seriously could make the wrong decision happen and upset a lot of people, so making sure i listen carefully and make the right decision is key and i feel i do very well at that. . I feel i can be the best Colonel High command are looking for and am ready to take this next step.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): yes

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

HUGEEE +SUPPORT

-great app

-lots and lots of command experience 

-very active

-helpful to all ranks

i couldnt think of a better person to be a colonel

• Gaminglight Love 1

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

21 minutes ago, Snuts said:

HUGEEE +SUPPORT

-great app

-very active

-helpful to all ranks

PLEASE GET THIS MAN COL

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

14 hours ago, Snuts said:

HUGEEE +SUPPORT

-great app

-very active

-helpful to all ranks

U got this tactical

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

17 hours ago, Snuts said:

HUGEEE +SUPPORT

-great app

-very active

-helpful to all ranks

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

2 hours ago, Carrots said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Professional

-Experienced

I believe Tactical would make a perfect Colonel and is very well deserving of the position.

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

18 hours ago, Carrots said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Professional

-Experienced

I believe Tactical would make a perfect Colonel and is very well deserving of the position.

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

On 7/25/2021 at 10:48 PM, Snuts said:

HUGEEE +SUPPORT

-great app

-very active

-helpful to all ranks

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

On 7/26/2021 at 1:48 PM, Snuts said:

HUGEEE +SUPPORT

-great app

-very active

-helpful to all ranks

snuts speaking nothing but facts +support

That bald Aussie Guy

On 7/25/2021 at 10:48 PM, Snuts said:

HUGEEE +SUPPORT

-great app

-very active

-helpful to all ranks

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life