Warn Appeals- Accepted

Damien

Your In-game: Damien MAE and or OFC Damien 1A67

The admin's name in-game: Mod John Chip

The admin's steam name (If you know it): unknown at this time.

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.png.4f2d4f60a22494abce77aab67f9b6c45.png

Why do you think this warn was false:

Okay now correct me if I am wrong but I do not remember actually being pulled into a sit, I just looked at my warns and received that today, and I also added the statement "correct me if I am wrong" because that was the day after I smacked my head and got rushed to the ER while skateboarding. So I may be wrong here because I am trying to remember from a short time ago (NOT A EXCUSE), but usually I advert before I make a kill, rob a bank, raid, etc. having this warn is just a inconvenience and that is why I request to have it removed, 

SIDE NOTE: I was trying to talk to john but unfortunately at this time he is not online. Thanks for everyone's time.

Any extra information:

DISCLAIMER: I respect a lot of the Admins, mods and Staff in general please do not talk to these admins about this out of these forums. Thank you.

DISCLAIMER #2: I do not try to make my concussion a excuse but I do have a little bit of memory loss, that is why I am confused and wish to make this appeal

original.gif

Alright im boutta head out

-Support
-no evidence that warn is false
-provide evidence that supports your claim otherwise it'll stay 
-just because you cannot remember why you were warned doesn't mean it's going to be removed

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

-Support
-just because you cannot remember why you were warned doesn't mean it's going to be removed

I am aware of that fact, but I was not brought to a sit from what I remember and I don't believe there was hardcore evidence. It is a huge ask but maybe reconsider your +/- because this was only my side for the time being.

Edited by Damien

Alright im boutta head out

55 minutes ago, Lime King said:

-Support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

46 minutes ago, Lime King said:

-Support

Have to go with Lime King's claim here but @John Chip Your side?

minisigforums.webp

@Snuts @DamienThanks for bringing it to my attention.

+support

Now to start off this is not to bash any staff member this is just giving my side

I had recieved a report about rdm agaisn't damien MAE, for RDM. I got the victim side first which was "Biggg" he had told me that Damien had killed him for no reason, don't remember what he exactly said.  the only 2 things I could find in the logs were

Sit 41. bigggg ➞ Citizen user was killed by Damien MAE ➞ Thief+ (lvl 15+) gold with a tfa_nmrih_crowbar
Damien MAE ➞ Thief+ (lvl 15+) gold disconnected (Disconnect by user)

Damien had left before I could pull him into a sit so it wasn't LTAP he left before I could talk to him. 

The only evidence I had was bigg story and the logs. There was also a backgroud  situation  involving staff I was in that I have already brought to JMT, I had to act in my best judgement which I believed was giving damien a warn. 

In the evidence that Damien has provided I put "appeal at www.gaminglight.com" I really don't put that in my warns but I also knew this was a very confusing situation and I actually wanted Damien to appeal to the warn because I didn't get the full side of the story.

Anyway with that long paragraph out of the way, damien should have his warn removed and I apologize for the inconvience. 

Edited by ChipChip456
  • Like 1

+Support

warning staff states that warn is false

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

+Support
Warning admin says the warn is false.
@ChipChip456Please don't warn people unless you are 100% sure they broke a rule, you shouldn't want people to make appeals.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+Support
Warning admin says the warn is false.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor