New Bitcoin System - Accepted - In Progress - Denied

Duncan  McOkiner

On 7/25/2021 at 12:05 PM, Mag1c said:

+Support
This Looks Amazing
Probably won't fly into the skybox or glitch like our current bitminers
More optimized and updated
Also RGB

What he said, also with the new map it sounds like an awesome time to upgrade some of our stuff

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

On 7/26/2021 at 3:02 AM, Lime King said:

Massive +support
+great looking addon that supports integration with already in game levels 
+the overhaul will allow all players new and old to have a fresh take on basing and grinding for money
+seems to be much better optimized 
-only thing it's form the gmod store and I know most gmod store suggestions have been denied but I would love to see this and would make me want to base much more

++Support 👍

Reasons: 

#1: Outdated: The Old System is dated and in my opinion not unique because most servers use the current bit coin system we have now.

#2: Realism: I love realism and hopefully many other people does too. Having a bitcoin system that fluctuates at random resembles real life bit coin system. It also looks real as if I'm bit mining IRL!!!

#3: Design: As previously mentioned many times before me the design looks waaaay better and it looks like the computer and the servers takes up less space which is awesome

Concerns:

#1: Physics: I dislike the current bitcoin physics very much, I have OCD so I try to make everything look great; however, you try to make the current machines sit flush and snug nearby one another they just bug out and do weird stuff, I'm just worried this will do the same as for I've never actually gotten to play with this add-on before. If the new machines acts the same then its really not a huge deal just a small nit-pick because its something most of us has already adjusted to and would be a game-breaking feature for us. Hopefully it works perfect and doesn't bug out like the current ones.

#2: Possible lag???: Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm just worried about the RGB fans causing some frame rate issues, maybe not though because like I said I've never tried this add-on to be 100% sure 

Overall:

I support gladly support this and I believe its a great recommendation. It wouldn't hurt to give it a try and if the bitcoin miners lags at least we can fall back on our old system and it wouldn't impact the server negatively as everyone is used to the current system.

11 hours ago, Simpinton said:

++Support 👍

Reasons: 

#1: Outdated: The Old System is dated and in my opinion not unique because most servers use the current bit coin system we have now.

#2: Realism: I love realism and hopefully many other people does too. Having a bitcoin system that fluctuates at random resembles real life bit coin system. It also looks real as if I'm bit mining IRL!!!

#3: Design: As previously mentioned many times before me the design looks waaaay better and it looks like the computer and the servers takes up less space which is awesome

Concerns:

#1: Physics: I dislike the current bitcoin physics very much, I have OCD so I try to make everything look great; however, you try to make the current machines sit flush and snug nearby one another they just bug out and do weird stuff, I'm just worried this will do the same as for I've never actually gotten to play with this add-on before. If the new machines acts the same then its really not a huge deal just a small nit-pick because its something most of us has already adjusted to and would be a game-breaking feature for us. Hopefully it works perfect and doesn't bug out like the current ones.

#2: Possible lag???: Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm just worried about the RGB fans causing some frame rate issues, maybe not though because like I said I've never tried this add-on to be 100% sure 

Overall:

I support gladly support this and I believe its a great recommendation. It wouldn't hurt to give it a try and if the bitcoin miners lags at least we can fall back on our old system and it wouldn't impact the server negatively as everyone is used to the current system.

To address your concern: With the amount of usage on this suggested bitmining system, you can physgun and freeze the entitys

+support to the suggestion from me btw

• Like 1

-Support

-If you have ever played on any darkrp server or ever experienced these they are terrible, they look cool but they are miserable to use 

-Also i played CWLifeRP and they made no money, obviously this can be adjusted but they were not fun to use at all 

-Miners are unnescessarily hard to setup aswell

Edited by Ȥero

On 7/25/2021 at 6:05 PM, Mag1c said:

+Support
This Looks Amazing
Also RGB

+ SUPPORT

This would be epic to have weather or not replace the old current Bitminers now with these new ones or have these new Bitminers in aswell of another level of bit mining and have them mining more then the old current ones!

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

On 7/25/2021 at 1:05 PM, Mag1c said:

+Support
This Looks Amazing
Also RGB

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 7/25/2021 at 1:22 PM, Waifu Mewy said:

-support

i used these on other servers   really laggy

people can easily i mean very easily abuse it more than the fuel thanks with the radiation thing 

Isn't As User Friendly i remember having to assist alot of players with this

i have alot of other issue's with this addon to , 

addon looks nice but really isn

Also The server What Added This Addon Reverted Back to the Old Bitminers,,  

Looks like a big hassle that some players would hate to have to handle

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...