New Bitcoin System - Accepted - In Progress - Denied

Duncan  McOkiner

Sincerest apologies if this has been posted in the past - I looked for around 15 minutes and was unable to find any bitcoin-related suggestions. Albeit I'm not how to search within specific categories.

What you want to see? - A new bitcoin system! 

Why should we add it? - We've had Blue's Bitminers for a while. While I respect the work that he's done, it's well known that he's no longer with us. While I believe Code Blue's Bitminers are open source, they will never receive any real updates. The bitminers I am suggesting have been purchased and setup in the past, as they are the ones that were used on CWLRP. We're so close to fixing this economy, and the current SMT has taken mountainous steps into doing what prior community members could never do.

What are the advantages of having this? - As mentioned, this bitcoin system has lots of features. For simplicity's sake, I will list a few of them below that may draw your attention.

Sleekness/Performance - While this may be a matter of opinion, they tend to look better. They take up less space, meaning they will use less entities on the server. Pogchamp!
Customizability - There are a TON of settings that SMT can use to play around with the economical side of these bitminers. Our current bitminers are more akin to mining money directly, as the bitcoin amount does not matter. With these, the actual bitcoin exchange rate can fluctuate. Given that the introduction of crates and the nerf to printers have allowed SMT to take massive steps in repairing the economy, this would give them a full restart on one of most-used income methods in the game.
Danger - Bitminers of legal. Wonderful! The only real threat to them is when a criminal decides to raid and blow them up. This allows people to be AFK for hours on end, hardly checking their game. These bitminers allow hacking, meaning someone could hack a bitminer and have full access to it as opposed to simply destroying it. This gives raiders more options for their raids!
Level System Support - As some of you know, we use the Vrondakis Level System to manage our in-game levels. These bitminers support that.
Flexibility - You know how it's really hard to have a decent base that also uses solar panels? While this addon does have solar panels and generators, it also possesses an indoors Nuclear Generator that functions very similarly to solar panels, but does not need access to the skybox. Yes, it hurts you when you are near it.
Similarity - Some may be wondering "but will this addon have x feature that we currently have"? The only feature that is notable that will be lost is the !remotebitminers feature. Instead, this addon chooses to use an in-game tablet swep to manage remote bitminers. You can even access hacked bitminers that were mentioned prior, siphoning money from a raid you did hours ago if the hour does not install the antivirus! It should be worth mentioning that Blue's Bitminers are now old, meaning newer players might find these more familiar (that, however, is a shot in the dark given that some servers will choose to use Blue's because of the price).

Who is it mainly for? - This would not affect government jobs in any capacity. However, this would have an impact on the server economy as a whole, especially those who choose to base for their funds and/or raid others.

Links to any content - 

https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/bitminers

https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/bitminers-dlc

Massive +support
+great looking addon that supports integration with already in game levels 
+the overhaul will allow all players new and old to have a fresh take on basing and grinding for money
+seems to be much better optimized 
-only thing it's form the gmod store and I know most gmod store suggestions have been denied but I would love to see this and would make me want to base much more

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

+Support
This Looks Amazing
Probably won't fly into the skybox or glitch like our current bitminers
More optimized and updated
Also RGB

Edited by Mag1c
  • Gaminglight Love 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

-support

i used these on other servers   really laggy

people can easily i mean very easily abuse it more than the fuel thanks with the radiation thing 

Isn't As User Friendly i remember having to assist alot of players with this

i have alot of other issue's with this addon to , 

addon looks nice but really isn

Also The server What Added This Addon Reverted Back to the Old Bitminers,,  

Edited by Waifu Mewy
  • Thanks 1

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

1 hour ago, Mag1c said:

+Support
This Looks Amazing
Also RGB

• Like 1

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

4 hours ago, Waifu Mewy said:

-support

i used these on other servers   really laggy

people can easily i mean very easily abuse it more than the fuel thanks with the radiation thing 

Isn't As User Friendly i remember having to assist alot of players with this

i have alot of other issue's with this addon to , 

addon looks nice but really isn't  

7 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+Support
This Looks Amazing
Also RGB

Edited by Corky

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

7 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+Support
This Looks Amazing
Also RGB

Pog

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+support

though it is sad that blue miner owner passed away, he is right that it won't recieve big updates.

Another MAJOR reason is gaming light is moving foward with police rp, it's having a major update. Sure rockford has been updated a few times but never changed in the years it's existed. So I think we should also add more new features just to really give the community the big fresh beginning that people want.

+support

looks really good and a fun change would be nice

I am a little worried about clientside issues it could cause if a decent number of them are on the server at the same time 

Police RP Moderator SCU CPT | PD SGT 

On 7/25/2021 at 2:30 PM, Duncan McOkiner said:

I try not to comment on my own suggestions, but if anyone has an ex-CWLRP staff I'd love to hear from them! They have direct experience with these and could give some solid feedback!

This addon wasn't that bad on CWLRP, I can't really compare because CWLRP to PoliceRP because CWLRP didn't reach that much players, but this addon was extremely easy to use

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!
  • Thanks 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Head Admin
On 7/25/2021 at 6:05 PM, Mag1c said:

+Support
This Looks Amazing
Also RGB

Thats cool if its possible and wouldnt hurt the server then i dont see know reason for it to not be put in 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

On 7/25/2021 at 1:05 PM, Mag1c said:

+Support
This Looks Amazing
Also RGB

A lot of DarkRP servers use this Bitcoin miner its awesome

Retired_Signature.png?ex=6622666c&is=662

On 7/25/2021 at 7:05 PM, Mag1c said:

+Support
This Looks Amazing
Also RGB

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

+Support
This Looks Amazing
Also RGB

Would be cool to see added and yes, R G B go brrrrrrrrr

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+Support
This Looks Amazing
Also RGB

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 7/26/2021 at 3:05 AM, Mag1c said:

+Support
This Looks Amazing