Darwin's Warn Appeal- Denied

Darwin

Darwin's Warn Appeal

Evan - False Warn Report

==========================================================================================

1. Questions

N/A

2. Your In-game name:   Darwin/Darweenie/Darlene

3. Your SteamID:    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:516736205

4. The admin's name in-game:  Evan

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):  [GL] Evan?

6. What warning did you receive:  RDM | Player Diss

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

image.png.168a2b34367e56a5e04cbf33659fd6ac.png

8. Why do you think this warn was false:

To start off,  Evan was quite literally the start of our altercation. Me, Darby, and Evan were all standing in front of PCP,  when I took out my gun and pointed it at Evan, threatening him as a joke. A couple seconds after I did that, I still had my weapon out when I tabbed out to do something. During my very short amount of time being tabbed out, I had been warned 3 times and shot at by Darby. I hadn't realized this, and started defending myself by instinct. Of course, he killed me, and when I respawned, I told Name, who was in my TeamSpeak, to kill Darby. When I got back to PCP He jokingly punched, and killed Darby. The second time Darby came back, I told Name to kill him again, assuming that since I had no former problems with Darby, he wouldn't care  that we were having some fun. When he was about to kill him I broke his tactical insert, to troll him, and make him walk all the way back. (Reminder, at this time I thought the entire situation was a joke, and we were just messing around with each other.) After this, nothing really happened, until I was talking to Name in TeamSpeak, and I was pulled into a sit. When I tabbed back in to realize I was in a sit, the moderator who took the sit was actually Evan. I thought, "He is quite literally the one who was being protected by Darby during the interaction, and he didn't leave it the entire time, therefore he was actually involved in the conflict." So I asked Name, isn't that against the rules, and he said yes, So he teleported to the sit and asked Evan about that. When he asked Evan, nothing really changed with that question. So I went on to get warned in the sit for something I hadn't been told about. (Player dis) Although, when Darby was killed I tea bagged his body, and said some not very inspirational things to him, It was all just taunting and in good nature on my part.(Yet again I was joking during this entire situation.)  When I was warned for this, I was confused because it wasn't mentioned in the sit. This led me to believe that they had been in kahoots, maybe talking about the sit, before it took place. This is my reasoning for thinking its quite sketchy that he happened to be the one who took the sit. With all this said, this is my reasoning.

On the other hand, I can't recall ever being verbally warned for something, or warned formally on the server. I don't have the best reputation, but this isn't a good reason for me to have a warn on my account.

9. Any extra information:

I don't have any evidence, besides the clips on Darby's Medal, that he privately messaged to Evan, and I have some witnesses, including Darby, Evan, Name, and possibly Julien. 

[@Evan?] Your side?

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Darwin - STEAM_0:0:516736205
warned for RDM | Player Dis

Yes I was there during the altercation. I stood there and watched it all happen. And I believe that the sit was handled fairly. And to note Darwin had killed Darby with roughly  70% of the damage. however not shown in the clips provided along with him destroying Darby's TAC for no reason.

These are the offenses you could have been warned for: 
ARDM x2 | NLR | FailRP (destroying TAC) | Player Dis

Darby's side / evidence shown in the sit.

"when Darby was killed I tea bagged his body, and said some not very inspirational things to him, It was all just taunting and in good nature on my part" note 4 seconds in.

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski