Comrades ts appeal

Comrade Boekhom

Steam Name:  East African

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:515560461

Ingame Name: Wasnt ingame so dunno

Ban Length:  <03:51:30> You were banned permanently from the server by "Ethics Committee Rookieblue" (Sharing NSFW Content and Spamming It in TS.)

Admin that Banned you: Rookie (By request of nimo)

Reason for Ban: (Sharing NSFW Content and Spamming It in TS.)

Dispute: Really all I did was post a screenshot to a guy that spammed OF of a recently banned individual, wasnt NSFW in itself as there were no hyperlinks or anything, was showing more of what happened to the group of people I was with. Plus I still enjoy hanging around the ts. Dont wanna go out over certain individuals

Edit: I'll give that i did post it to much, twas in the heat of the moment

Edited by Comrade Boekhom

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 hour ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support
Literally just a screenshot of DMs nothing bad

No reason for a ban

wa screenshots of someone posting a OF link to the main scp, still was no pictures

Edit: Clarifying

Edited by Comrade Boekhom

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png

• Manager

Sorry about this one of my Forum Diplomats messaged me that a guy in Teamspeak was spamming a NSFW Link. 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Head of Staff
10 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support
Literally just a screenshot of DMs nothing bad

No reason for a ban

Do not think a ban is warranted

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

1 hour ago, Nimo said:

Sorry about this one of my Forum Diplomats messaged me that a guy in Teamspeak was spamming a NSFW Link. 

Hey shit happens G, was more confused on the whole thing since it wasnt really, if ya need the link i can give ya it