Noah Lee & Luxxy Staff Report

SDFvzbdraefDempsy

4 minutes ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

Alright, I am sick of being fuckin' professional and polite. Are you incapable of basic human decency??? Is it so fucking hard? THIS IS GMOD! FUCKING GARRY'S MOD!
Do you have ANY FUCKING CLUE how GODDAMN PATHETIC it is to watch two grown ass adults harass and berate a child? Your fucking cell is a small room on a giant map YOU DONT FUCKING OWN. That is a fucking CHILD playing a goddamn VIDEO GAME. Fuck a goddamn removal, you two deserve a blacklist. Not only doing this in D block where others can hear and make a spectacle of it, but doing it so harshly? I have SEEN people rdm d class in their cells, I just go "hey man, cant be doing that. You can attack pretty much anybody else but d class, aight?" Its that simple. That sentence takes all of 10 seconds to say. How did this affect you? How? The kid is right, why are you so angry? You are two adults, how the FUCK IS A CHILD MORE MATURE THAN YOU?! TELL ME FUCKING HOW??????? 

You dont fucking belong on staff, you dont belong on scp-rp, you dont belong being around this community at all, I would hesitate to say you two should hold any form of power or anything of the sort anywhere, borderline to the point of being limited in social interaction at all. That experience will stick with that kid for ages, that shit does NOT go away. Did you forget being harassed as a child by players in a game? Did you ever forget that one time or that incident? He certainly won't, if I was him I would wave a banner to never come to the server or the community, I would be disgusted, and I certainly am right now.

Fuck both of you. You two are goddamn MONSTERS. 

+respect

Edited by Botez
  • Like 1

idk im 2LT ok bye

+Support

From a perspective from another server this behavior should not be tolerated at all whatsoever and then a Senior Admin of GAMINGLIGHT A SENIOR ADMIN! Telling people to go Step on a Blade!? whats going on here how did they let this person with this type of attitude get so high almost to JMT inside the Staff team...

• Like 3

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

1 minute ago, Beanbazzled said:

+Support
Staff members are meant to deal with all situations in a calm and respectful manner no matter what the situation may be. The staff member in question failed to do so horribly, this is just awful behavior, especially from a Senior Admin.

• Like 1

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

16 minutes ago, Some minge said:

Luxxy i think left all GL discords and such so i think that's already dealt with 

as for Noah I  gotta agree 

+support 

The disrespect when you have that amount of power you shouldn't be yelling at people "to get the fuck out of the server" that is unprofessional and is very demeaning, I feel bad for the victim of this verbal onslot and not to mention that luxxy straight up just left GL.

"What do you mean, i cant murder you..." "

-Message From The Forums Diplomat-
Keep This To A + Or - Supports Only
If Arguing Continues Punishments May Be Handed Out If Needed And The Post May be Locked!

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+ Support 

- Noah Lee was also player dissing calling him "are you just dumb or dumb" and there is no excuse to that because he has been a admin for i don't even know 

- Plus the factor that the first words that came out of luxxys mouth and Noah's mouth were immediately disrespectful

8 minutes ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

Alright, I am sick of being fuckin' professional and polite. Are you incapable of basic human decency??? Is it so fucking hard? THIS IS GMOD! FUCKING GARRY'S MOD!
Do you have ANY FUCKING CLUE how GODDAMN PATHETIC it is to watch two grown ass adults harass and berate a child? Your fucking cell is a small room on a giant map YOU DONT FUCKING OWN. That is a fucking CHILD playing a goddamn VIDEO GAME. Fuck a goddamn removal, you two deserve a blacklist. Not only doing this in D block where others can hear and make a spectacle of it, but doing it so harshly? I have SEEN people rdm d class in their cells, I just go "hey man, cant be doing that. You can attack pretty much anybody else but d class, aight?" Its that simple. That sentence takes all of 10 seconds to say. How did this affect you? How? The kid is right, why are you so angry? You are two adults, how the FUCK IS A CHILD MORE MATURE THAN YOU?! TELL ME FUCKING HOW??????? 

You dont fucking belong on staff, you dont belong on scp-rp, you dont belong being around this community at all, I would hesitate to say you two should hold any form of power or anything of the sort anywhere, borderline to the point of being limited in social interaction at all. That experience will stick with that kid for ages, that shit does NOT go away. Did you forget being harassed as a child by players in a game? Did you ever forget that one time or that incident? He certainly won't, if I was him I would wave a banner to never come to the server or the community, I would be disgusted, and I certainly am right now.

Fuck both of you. You two are goddamn MONSTERS. 

Took the words out my mouth

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

21 minutes ago, Luxxy said:

Ah yes more petty reports 10 years after they happen. Glad context here doesnt matter as it hasnt anywhere else. My bad, ill just let kids RDM people loading in 🙂

Im glad it doesnt matter any of the harassments or targeting. Just when people push you to this point. Have a nice night.

I've only been here for two weeks, but I have a plethora of experience in public facing roles and management outside of the online world. You can never behave the way you're behaving in a position of authority. Ever. Everything you do is under a microscope as an admin, and especially online, can and will be recorded at a moment's notice. There's no context to be argued about losing your cool like you've apparently done many, many times: it just can't happen. And I can only imagine how many instances weren't recorded.

You don't seem to have the correct mindset for the position you're in. I don't envy the backlash you're receiving, though it's a natural consequence of losing the community's trust.

MAJOR +SUPPORT to the report

Edited by Kvist

26 minutes ago, Mary said:

This is just...holy shit. 

I can understand that staff can be stressful but you NEVER disrespect someone else even if they are breaking the rules. This is just immature and just horrible to see from two senior admins.

+Support

While I normally don’t post much here, this needs to be addressed. Harassing someone is overstepping your boundaries, especially a child. It’s childish in its own right, and is not an accurate representation of what Gaminglight should be, though clearly is being shown as so by 2 Senior Admins… enough said

+Support

This is literally Cyberbullying

If someone does something wrong you tell them what they are doing is wrong and how to fix it, you don't freeze him onto a wall and call him names. This is disgusting behavior especially for a SENIOR ADMIN that is supposed to be representing the community. 

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher