1. 1. Should I become a member of senior command

• Yes
    • No

Steam Name?: xX_Assassin_Xx

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:535748765

3. Roster Name?: Assassin

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you promoted?: July 10th

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?:I'd at least been in Security for two months but my last time before i resigned, it was three months

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: I do promise to uphold thte rules of the gaminglight and security guidelines

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?:  Yes i do promise to uphold my duties as a CMD members

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes i do indeed promise to listen/respect my lower ranking individuals as sometimes hints/tips from those lower can help someone stay on track if they start losing sight of the certain goal they are chasing after.

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I want to become senior command to increase my influence/knowledge on the field. If i was to be SCMD, i would be able to supervise lieutenants on off meetings. My goal is to get LCMD comfortable with off meetings as i have seen that they're not used often. I was a former MAJ but i resigned. I want to redeem myself as i was not be able to do what i could have done. family and school issues piled up and as a result, i had to leave but it is better and i feel more than confident enough to apply for SCMD. I have previous leading skills as an HFTO but i don't feel as that counts as again, i wasn't HFTO long enough to make an impact but the skills i've learned from them have increased my skills and confidence. As a SCMD, i would be able to help pick WO's and increase/encourage more activity in LCMD for PT's and off meetings. i am also HOPO and take it very serious, i try to talk to other CMD members to see if they know what they want to do and if they can host it. I have my flaws yes but what CMD member doesn't have flaws, We're humans. But it's what we do with those flaws is what makes us who we are.  I'm always wanting to hear what i did wrong and what i did right, i always talk to NCO's and ask if they have any questions before i leave for the night. Part of LCMD job is to help NCO's and if i get SCMD, i can help LCMD and the rest of GENSEC. My goal is to help gensec to the best of my abilities and the first step to that is to get SCMD and to help better GENSEC.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: Well first step, i would ask him to come with me to bunks. I'd ask him why he did it and the reason behind it. if he replies with a mingy response then i would give him a warning and put him on a DNP. But if he is dealing with IRL problems then i would tell him that even if it is irl problems that he should at least talk to an NCO+ about it so that we can work something out. If the security officer keeps walking out and minging and i've already put him on a DNP, then i would remove him as i do not deem him fit for security.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: I would tell the NCO that they shouldn't be leaving D-block constantly as NCO's are the one's enlisted look up to. I would tell them that if they see you do that then they would think it's okay too. If it is a repeated offense then i would strike them and put him on a DNP. if repeated after that then i would have to demote them it's a sad truth but some are just not ready for NCO.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: First i would ask him who gave him perms to enter D-block. if he does not say anyone did then i would screenshot him being in D-block and talk to the nearest LCMD about his actions and ask if they can prevent this from happening again. If he has gotten perms to be in D-block then i would have him stand down if I or another CMD is in D-block as D-block is security's Duty to take over/control.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: The process of one moving to Corporal to sergeant is a simple but most important task as a CMD member. I would hand them the NCO guide and read it with them. I would then say "as an NCO, we'll be expecting you to call binds and help enlisted to be behind barricades". I would also tell them that they can call binds on orange and block and down instead of just only being able to call them on code red. I would also tell them that when it comes to promotions, they they would need to show leadership, activity, and tending to researchers. Make sure that they are tending to them quickly and efficiently. I would tell them that they are eligible for sniper and the FTO program. I would rather them take their time instead of joining FTO right away as it would help them balance stuff and not overload them with responsibilities. So when i go over FTO, i would ask them "do you want to join the FTO program, it's fine if you don't want to". If they so no then i would say that it's fine but if they say yes then i would train them. I would also tell them that they can go on patrols and that it would be better if they went on patrols without asking. After the training, i would then give them the whitelists and dismiss them while i am logging the promotion.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

+support

I think I would choose you over other applicants mainly cause of experience, being easy to talk to and just being swell person  

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ Support

You have been putting in a ton of effort towards getting this position, and don't think that it's gone unnoticed!

You have plenty of experience under your belt too, so I'm interested to see how things will go.

Best of luck!

+ Massive Support

+ Cool guy from even when I was an enlisted in GENSEC

+ Knows his way around GENSEC

+ Good at combat and I e had my fair share of stand-offs with him on Reznov

Good Luck!

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

+support

Absolutely! does a lot for security and has proven why he deserves this position.

Hosts/ sets up plenty of PTs

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

+support

Was an EX-Gensec Major before he retired for awhile and was the HFTO and ran it well.

Out of all the candidates. I would say Assasin is the most qualified for the position

• Like 1

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

+support

he already used to be senior command, and the HFTO

He’s also just amazing in general, and is so helpful with our hosting of PT’s, and is easy to talk to about anything. Give this man senior command already smh come on.

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

On 7/25/2021 at 9:36 PM, Beepis said:

+support

Was an EX-Gensec Major before he retired for awhile and was the HFTO and ran it well.

Out of all the candidates. I would say Assasin is the most qualified for the position

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

+support 

Always calm and informative when I had questions about Field training officer jargon 

• Thanks 1

There are two kinds of people in this life: Those who walk into a room and say, “Well, here I am!” And those who walk in and say, “Ahh, there you are.”

On 7/25/2021 at 1:21 PM, Coolcaz11 said:

+ Support

You have been putting in a ton of effort towards getting this position, and don't think that it's gone unnoticed!

You have plenty of experience under your belt too, so I'm interested to see how things will go.

Best of luck!

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

Yup, this is the right choice. I made him SCMD, so current HCMD should too, right? Right?

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

Accepted! 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Chief_ locked this topic