Rangiatea - Admin Report

Orange 🍊

Do the opinions expressed in this report match your own?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Do the opinions expressed in this report match your own?

• Yes
    • No

+Support

This is a required step for the community to take. If these problems aren't addressed soon, It could weaken the overall reliability of the staff team and SMT. This is something that can't be ignored, and must be investigated.

EX Nu7 WO | EX HSU Ragnarok
Retired RRH

The War Criminal

-Proud owner of a Golden Chainsaw

Oh boo hoo now that things aren't going in the same peoples favour like they have for the past year straight its time for a player report  -  love japan

EDIT: This servers community has become so politically correct that jokes or saying "fuck off" will land u a ban for disrespect, maybe get over a few hurt feelings for once.

Edited by Da da da
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 1

18 minutes ago, Shad6w said:

In light of recent events, a former well known member of the gaminglight community would like to give his input on the situation. That member is Babalowa/Skidmark. I am here just to present word for word what he had to say, along with clips of proof to back up his input on the matter. 
https://medal.tv/clips/58201285/d1337xjHHTEB
https://medal.tv/clips/58192750/d133766zhYO5

"So a couple days after I sent these clips to chief for the report i was banned for "hacking", and Rang knew I had proof that I was innocent and as such I told people to tell him so I could possibly get the issue rectified. He ignored it and told people to stop coming to him about it because he's "gonna get mad", I believe I was targeted. The clip that got me banned was there for a month and had already been floating around CI. Then when I make both the reports I get banned, although this could've been a coincidence and I believe that it was. Also someone told me (An Nu-7 Command who I wlll NOT name, so I find the source trustworthy) a rumor in which Noah lee had said that I threatened SMT, which I never have done, and have found no proof that I had done such an action. This post was to get things off my chest and address some concerns of mine. The main report is centered on the  corruption, or at the very least, bias with Rang, Luxxy, and Noah Lee, as they all are always doing something together, and as can be seen in this thread, they have each others backs regardless of the circumstances even if one is in the wrong. In the clip, Rang watches as Luxxy disrespects me both times, and all Rang does is say "Cut it out," which if another staff member had acted in this way, the repercussions would have greater than just a quick "knock it off" comment. To her credit she had apologized for her actions, but this isn't something that has stopped permanently, and she has not seemed to have learned from past mistakes to a acceptable level.  All members of staff are expected to represent teh community at all times, something that is quite literally the first rule put on the handbook, and she has always had a problem with temper and disrespect towards both players, and staff alike.

She has been banned for staff and server diss before, and yet there has been no major positive change in her behavior that I am currently aware of. I have been accused falsely of multiple actions, and have been the victim of many rumors, so I feel for Luxxy and I hope greatly that she is not harassed or bothered for her actions, and hope that she can take steps to improve, I just believe that at the very least, she should take that time to improve away from the server first, as it seems to affect her negatively in her duties on the Gaminglight SCP-RP server. We all need a break sometimes and that is completely understandable. Nonetheless, I believe action should be taken to make her actions hold weight."

These clips, these words, both provide a lot to the situation, and the information within says a shit ton about the circumstances surrounding this specific issue. Glad he was able to give his input.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

7 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

In my opinion this is worthy of a whole different Staff Report. This is EXTREMELY immature, and I would never picture the Administrator in this report as a Senior Admin

https://medal.tv/clips/3WaAKoHTIf1-A/yWZvwK8eST68

I don't play SCP-RP, so I can't comment on anything in the report, but from what I'm seeing I think that some action should be taken to benefit the server.

Yeah for this I would say a staff strike or demotion should be in order. Also luxxy sarcastic commenting really would not be wise at this time. 

There is also the fact rang did absolutely nothing...

Edited by Some minge
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

3 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

In my opinion this is worthy of a whole different Staff Report. This is EXTREMELY immature, and I would never picture the Administrator in this report as a Senior Admin

I don't play SCP-RP, so I can't comment on anything in the report, but from what I'm seeing I think that some action should be taken to benefit the server.

The fact that Rang was there during that clip, and didnt say anything about it is really worrying and telling of his bias

5 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Absolutely. This is not befitting of any member of staff in gaminglight, no matter what server you are on, acting in such a way would not be tolerated at all by players or other staff under any other circumstances. 

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

5 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

There cannot be a more true statement. I cannot believe a person is capable of reaching this rank, with this attitude, without anything aside from some legitimate biase. As much as I've distanced myself from Gaminglight, I can't believe that it has gotten this bad. Especially SCP RP, I joined the community off of that server, and seeing the state of the staff team makes me want to have never joined the server in the first place.

Former Rear Admiral

lovebabes noticed this towards the beginning of management change. luxxy and rang would be in ts by themselves, and i've seen her climb ranks incredibly quickly. at first i thought it was just immature players harassing a female player, but it's a little more than that. it's blatant favoritism, and it's worrying if higher ups are going to just powergame. it sets a poor example for new players as regular players will express their discontent to these players and contempt spreads quickly throughout the playerbase. hopefully this is addressed. +support

• Gaminglight Love 1

+Support

So I've been trying to stay out of this since I don't play on Gaminglight as much as I use to, but I still care about this community deeply for all that it has offered to me throughout the years. Rang made it a long way to the position he is in now, and frankly it hurts seeing this report knowing that he put a lot of dedication into this server. I have noticed the bias for quite some time since everytime I get onto TeamSpeak I always noticed him with the specified member, from now to like 6 months ago. Learning this new information now including the blatant favoritism of both the specified member and his inner-circle makes it obvious that this needs to be addressed.

Long live Gaminglight and the community.

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

2 minutes ago, girlboy said:

lovebabes noticed this towards the beginning of management change. luxxy and rang would be in ts by themselves, and i've seen her climb ranks incredibly quickly. at first i thought it was just immature players harassing a female player, but it's a little more than that. it's blatant favoritism, and it's worrying if higher ups are going to just powergame. it sets a poor example for new players as regular players will express their discontent to these players and contempt spreads quickly throughout the playerbase. hopefully this is addressed. +support

13 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+support

"Osu! Fucking Pro"

+SUPPORT.  As a former member of SCP it pains me to see such bias to certain members by SMT. As what ive seen recently is blatant Bias towards Luxxy by rang.

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

2 hours ago, enuz 💣 said:

+Support
Although the server seems amazing right now, I feel like there is a clear problem that is rising and will blow up. If this is not addressed it will blow up later and will become a major issue. With that being said, I do understand Orange's point saying that there is clear bias with Luxxxy going on ROA (in which you cannot be promoted) immediately to LOA (which there is no rule where you cannot be promoted under an LOA), then immediately being promoted. This is probably one of the main reasons I would never join staff nor get on the server because of these issues that I would encounter. Interfering with RP and instigating issues like naming yourself to "Staff Report" to then immediately be promoted the next staff meeting is very unprofessional. Not only does giving certain admins permission to do special events in game represent yourself badly, it also makes other staff members want to do that too. Many staff reports on the forums have popped up for admins modeling and interfering with RP as if they had perms from Rang too. It really is a bad precedent. 

• Manager

Let's please keep this report to ONLY +Supports or -Supports.

Anymore comments that are irrelevant to the topic at hand will be hidden by our Forum Diplomat Team, thank you.

• Like 2

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Since I don't play on this server anymore or that I frequent it but there shouldn't really be biasedness in the staff team especially when you let some mad man run around with a chainsaw and a fucking laser beam going 3x faster than the speed of sound and fucking turn you into a fucking crematory because you looked at them funny 

+Support 

Edited by Silver3504

2 minutes ago, girlboy said:

Couldn't be more accurate.

I love Rang and all but this is something that needs to come to an end. A lot of other people have noticed this and it's pretty clear that this is favoritism or him being biased. I think there was even one time that Rang went back after luxxy got down voted a lot and he started liking all of her posts to get her rep up... I've talked with people in a discord about this and even with people who are black listed and we've all came to an agreement that this is him favoring certain people, there's is nothing wrong with having favorites but when it interferes so much with something you're managing (like the server obv) and it creates an issue for everyone it creates a very unhealthy environment. 

I believe nothing horribly bad should happen to Rang but this needs to be put out and addressed, but he also needs to atone for his actions.

+Support

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

My last post got hidden cause people dont like my opinion so heres something else

Luxxy doesnt not deserve her rank in the slightest

https://gyazo.com/dbe19fa7e025fc6522659b6fc084cb01

Thats some shit I would pull, not a Senior Admin and so I say again the mind of her is not good at all

This https://medal.tv/clips/3WaAKoHTIf1-A/Btn3PeM49Ji3 Rant is proving it, she takes no acceptance blaming literally everyone else before herself. The longer she remains where she is the more its going to deteriorate with people thinking they can get away with things

+Support    

Rang was chill before  but now, lads honestly terrible

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 hour ago, Shad6w said:

In light of recent events, a former well known member of the gaminglight community would like to give his input on the situation. That member is Babalowa/Skidmark. I am here just to present word for word what he had to say, along with clips of proof to back up his input on the matter. 
https://medal.tv/clips/58201285/d1337xjHHTEB
https://medal.tv/clips/58192750/d133766zhYO5

"So a couple days after I sent these clips to chief for the report i was banned for "hacking", and Rang knew I had proof that I was innocent and as such I told people to tell him so I could possibly get the issue rectified. He ignored it and told people to stop coming to him about it because he's "gonna get mad", I believe I was targeted. The clip that got me banned was there for a month and had already been floating around CI. Then when I make both the reports I get banned, although this could've been a coincidence and I believe that it was. Also someone told me (An Nu-7 Command who I wlll NOT name, so I find the source trustworthy) a rumor in which Noah lee had said that I threatened SMT, which I never have done, and have found no proof that I had done such an action. This post was to get things off my chest and address some concerns of mine. The main report is centered on the  corruption, or at the very least, bias with Rang, Luxxy, and Noah Lee, as they all are always doing something together, and as can be seen in this thread, they have each others backs regardless of the circumstances even if one is in the wrong. In the clip, Rang watches as Luxxy disrespects me both times, and all Rang does is say "Cut it out," which if another staff member had acted in this way, the repercussions would have greater than just a quick "knock it off" comment. To her credit she had apologized for her actions, but this isn't something that has stopped permanently, and she has not seemed to have learned from past mistakes to a acceptable level.  All members of staff are expected to represent teh community at all times, something that is quite literally the first rule put on the handbook, and she has always had a problem with temper and disrespect towards both players, and staff alike.

She has been banned for staff and server diss before, and yet there has been no major positive change in her behavior that I am currently aware of. I have been accused falsely of multiple actions, and have been the victim of many rumors, so I feel for Luxxy and I hope greatly that she is not harassed or bothered for her actions, and hope that she can take steps to improve, I just believe that at the very least, she should take that time to improve away from the server first, as it seems to affect her negatively in her duties on the Gaminglight SCP-RP server. We all need a break sometimes and that is completely understandable. Nonetheless, I believe action should be taken to make her actions hold weight."

idk im 2LT ok bye

8 minutes ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

My last post got hidden cause people dont like my opinion so heres something else

Luxxy doesnt not deserve her rank in the slightest

https://gyazo.com/dbe19fa7e025fc6522659b6fc084cb01

Thats some shit I would pull, not a Senior Admin and so I say again the mind of her is not good at all

This https://medal.tv/clips/3WaAKoHTIf1-A/Btn3PeM49Ji3 Rant is proving it, she takes no acceptance blaming literally everyone else before herself. The longer she remains where she is the more its going to deteriorate with people thinking they can get away with things

+Support    

Rang was chill before  but now, lads honestly terrible

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Edit: I hope that people read my post and not just dislike all because I said -Support, while I cant stop you from doing it I hope that people read over the posts so this doesn't cause more problems then that already happening. Also the only encounters I have had with Rang have been Admin to Manager nothing more so I'm saying all this with a unbiased opinion.

- Support

In my experiences with Rang have been good, he has been very helpful when needed and he is a very nice guy, I have seen him a good amount of times Rang hopping from TS channel to channel communicating with players of the server and seeing how the players are doing and seeing if they are enjoying the server. On the subject of the [REDACTED] job, the job isn't a inner circle thing since all JMT+ get access to the job just like all SMT+ get access to the ethics committee job, I believe if you ask him there is a chance to be forced onto the job since I have been on it once during off hours all because I just asked if I can play on it for a little bit of time and idk if it changed since then but the job spawns with 200 HP and 150 Armor, yes it spawns with a lvl 5 key card but like I said its a JMT+ job so its basically a staff job and staff get omni cards anyways, the omni card and lvl 5 are the same thing, lastly about it having the strongest guns isn't true since the job doesn't spawn with guns since JMT+ can just spawn them in their selves so if the gun is op then its just someone spawning it in or buying it from armory. If the job is too much then yes I don't see a problem removing it but other then that its just a job that's kind of just there since I have barley seen people on the job. In my opinion I don't see a problem with him messing around a little with friends as long as its not causing damage to the server, yes people in higher positions should be more professional but at the end of the day its a game so why cant someone have some fun with friends in a game. I respect everyone's opinion and I believe that if we start to argue with each other and other stuff like that then it would hurt the server since there would be a divide between the players, I joined this community and love it all because of the amazing people on it and how everyone is nice to each other and it saddens me seeing a divide in the server happen such as this. I understand that this is a unpopular opinion and in parts of my post it might seem like I'm being hostile but I mean well and just wanted to voice my opinion on the matter, most of you will dislike me for it but I hope some of you will understand where I'm coming from and hope that we as a community can overcome something like this. Thanks for reading my opinion on the matter and I hope it doesn't ruin friendships I have made on this server all because I have a different view on the matter. Hope you all have a good day and that this can be resolved soon. 

Edited by Toasty
  • Like 7
  • Dislike 5

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT