Rangiatea - Admin Report

Orange 🍊

Do the opinions expressed in this report match your own?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Do the opinions expressed in this report match your own?

• Yes
    • No

25 minutes ago, Cloaker said:

+Support

This doesn't come from hate, Rang is a good guy and extremely fun but.... From my perspective Rang has been failing to meet the expectations of Manager, from not actively implementing suggestions that get accepted to issues in the Staff Team I believe this has been coming.

I haven't really been on SCP for awhile but from the things I've heard and seen, I completely agree with this 

Edited by SDFvzbdraefDempsy

1 hour ago, Dumb Bitch Syndrome said:

+support 

honestly i have to agree. while my opinion probably doesnt matter on the subject, considering im only a event team member, luxxy has been shown a lot of favoritism. Now I am not saying luxxy doesnt work hard or what not. Moving on. I do believe that rang should do a lot more things, community wise. Of course I know its a lot of work.

I will edit this when rang gives his response. As this is all i have to say at the current moment.

+support dont hate me for this, but he is speaking the truth.

Also whos gonna ping zeeptin?

Edited by Domino

"What do you mean, i cant murder you..." "

28 minutes ago, Luxxy said:

I'm REALLY tired of people like you thinking I didn't work HARD to be where I am right now. He DID NOT and NEVER WILL give me my place on the staff team. I EARNED IT and its great knowing people can just go around degrading my work and efforts. Rang DID NOT buy me the CC, I paid for half. It is also my CC. The CC is an RP CC and not a Staff CC, good to know I cant buy something for myself without people complaining. Rang tries REALLY hard for the server and people like you just bring him down. You're just gonna say this is bias tho, so what's the point. 

+Support

Throughout all the times I've played 682, a constant admin that has always helped me with my reports is Luxxy. Luxxy and a few other admins and moderators have always helped me with situations like getting through doors and such, but one of the easier names to remember is Luxxy because of how many times I have gained assistance from them. I'm not sure what's happening with all this drama (because I didn't even know that there was drama between admins and moderators until now), but Luxxy is totally someone that has worked hard towards their role of a Senior Admin, at least in my eyes. Another honorable mention I have that have worked hard too is Bulborb... He has also worked hard and has always helped me out. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

I’ve known Rang for years, but the actions showcased in this report are not ok for a Manager to be doing in my opinion. The [REDACTED] job its-self was a mess from the start, and with that being said everything since then has just been baffling. The levels of communication have absolutely plummeted in the last four months, and I do genuinely believe it's unhealthy for the server.

I have absolutely no problems with Rang as a person, but this has become unhealthy for the SCP:RP community as a whole in my opinion.

+Support

(Also for the love of god, please don't start any arguments)

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

If anything staff should be monitored and regarded to a higher degree then anyone. Even if they earned that position they should continue to earn it, as anyone in a position to make decisions and help on the server. I don't know much about the situations other then what is on here but if any of it even holds a grain of salt I agree with the sentiment.

Edited by Blood Stream
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1

33 minutes ago, Luxxy said:

I'm REALLY tired of people like you thinking I didn't work HARD to be where I am right now. He DID NOT and NEVER WILL give me my place on the staff team. I EARNED IT and its great knowing people can just go around degrading my work and efforts. Rang DID NOT buy me the CC, I paid for half. It is also my CC. The CC is an RP CC and not a Staff CC, good to know I cant buy something for myself without people complaining. Rang tries REALLY hard for the server and people like you just bring him down. You're just gonna say this is bias tho, so what's the point. 

Yes she and rang have done both helped tons of people resolve issues i wouldn't be the staff i am today if it wasn't for them if i never met luxxy or rang I'd probably never be able to of conquer my stress, anxiety and nervousness. They arent bad people they have done their work they have help tons of people so if you want to diss them u can diss me to im fine with that just give them a chance. So please let them be

• Like 1
  • Dislike 6

26 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

+Support
Although the server seems amazing right now, I feel like there is a clear problem that is rising and will blow up. If this is not addressed it will blow up later and will become a major issue. With that being said, I do understand Orange's point saying that there is clear bias with Luxxxy going on ROA (in which you cannot be promoted) immediately to LOA (which there is no rule where you cannot be promoted under an LOA), then immediately being promoted. This is probably one of the main reasons I would never join staff nor get on the server because of these issues that I would encounter. Interfering with RP and instigating issues like naming yourself to "Staff Report" to then immediately be promoted the next staff meeting is very unprofessional. Not only does giving certain admins permission to do special events in game represent yourself badly, it also makes other staff members want to do that too. Many staff reports on the forums have popped up for admins modeling and interfering with RP as if they had perms from Rang too. It really is a bad precedent. 

+Support, haven't been on the server in like 20 days but I'll have to agree on thiss................

• Like 1

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

31 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

+Support
Although the server seems amazing right now, I feel like there is a clear problem that is rising and will blow up. If this is not addressed it will blow up later and will become a major issue. With that being said, I do understand Orange's point saying that there is clear bias with Luxxxy going on ROA (in which you cannot be promoted) immediately to LOA (which there is no rule where you cannot be promoted under an LOA), then immediately being promoted. This is probably one of the main reasons I would never join staff nor get on the server because of these issues that I would encounter. Interfering with RP and instigating issues like naming yourself to "Staff Report" to then immediately be promoted the next staff meeting is very unprofessional. Not only does giving certain admins permission to do special events in game represent yourself badly, it also makes other staff members want to do that too. Many staff reports on the forums have popped up for admins modeling and interfering with RP as if they had perms from Rang too. It really is a bad precedent. 

Gotta agree with enuz on this one

idk im 2LT ok bye

31 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

+Support

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏  +support 

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

36 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

+Support

IT HAD TO BE SAID BY SOMEONE

46 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

I’ve known Rang for years, but the actions showcased in this report are not ok for a Manager to be doing in my opinion. The [REDACTED] job its-self was a mess from the start, and with that being said everything since then has just been baffling. The levels of communication have absolutely plummeted in the last four months, and I do genuinely believe it's unhealthy for the server.

I have absolutely no problems with Rang as a person, but this has become unhealthy for the SCP:RP community as a whole in my opinion.

+Support

(Also for the love of god, please don't start any arguments)

• Like 1

+ Support

1.  There is a job named [REDACTED] made by rang, and this job has these traits listed below.
  • Players on the job were given the best weapons on the server.
  • Granted super-speed (Basically fastest job on the server)
  • Was given the highest level keycard
  • Held no actual authority in roleplay, but actively interfered roleplay scenarios
  • It is in the staff section even tho they don't below there as staff are not allowed to interfere with RP scenarios

and that is breaking the staff rules and is unbalanced.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then there is rang and luxxy being modeled, I can't really talk here as I was being modeled also but I tried my best not to interfere as a box. Also Luxxy was just doing it in good fun but ended up bad and interfering with RP. Then there is Rangs CC that he made with luxxy on it, this shouldnt even be included, so what he made a CC for her and himself what is wrong with that? If you were gonna make a CC wouldnt you put your friend on it? So what? If it isnt breaking the rules then it shouldnt matter, it is a CC. Sure it does make a stronger tie for favoritism and all but if he only favored her then he wouldn't have modeled me, "Peanut UwU", and "Ayygandhi" [I think it was ayygandhi that was the other person that got modeled.] and he didn't even know me for more than a week, same goes with peanut UwU. Side note: we did not interfere with RP we were just taking sits as boxes and siting in D-block chilling with D-class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luxxy getting promoted after ROA and LOA seems a bit sketchy but I dont think it should matter, she did great as a admin and it was well deserved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally think that his job he made that is named "[REDACTED]" in the staff section should be taken away, and that is all I can think of, I dont think he should get his rank removed, because something he did for a few months should make his years of work go down the drain and that he should get a second chance.

Edited by PryingTree
  • Like 2

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

59 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

+Support

In all honesty, before I resigned I saw the [REDACTED] job. It was hella op and legit kind of ruined RP at times. I couldnt say it better with what Enuz has said. 

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

+Support

The job alone is upsetting however that combined with the Senior Admin in question not seeming fit for the position (17 posts as senior admin) just shows that something's gotta change here man. No hate to anyone but like this just ain't it man.

• Like 1

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

I'm going to put this out here as one of the people who play on the Redacted job. 

I have no fucking clue why it was made or its purpose. I agree with Enuz and I don't care if this job gets removed. 

Its job is kindoff useless and shouldn't exist in my opinion. 

Its legit kindoff a minge job and should be removed. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 hour ago, Some minge said:

i am really trying not to be rude in anyway here but

I also subscribe to at least a little favoritism I dont know if you realize this luxxy but it takes people almost half of years to years to get Senior Admin and you got that rather extremely quickly to most. Yes you are a fantastic person and have worked hard but many people have done so and it has taken them a flabbergasting amount of time to get to Senior Admin.  I dont think people are trying to disregard your work more so do they think that you're work is almost being over appreciated. Again I have tried to say this in the nicest way possible as I dont want anyone to get hurt and such in this situation. 

+support 

I dont think anything major should happen to rang as he is a good guy. 

I'm not going to take a side in this but I was promoted to senior admin at the same time as Luxxy and if I remember correctly she joined the staff team before I did as I joined in late February.

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

1 hour ago, enuz 💣 said:

+Support

+Support
Servers with bias and issues at higher levels result in devastating consequences for both the community and its members. Steps should be taken to prevent the same from happening here, and this seems like a good first step, to have these issues acknowledged and handled in a professional manner. 

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

3 minutes ago, PryingTree said:

+/- Support

1.  There is a job named [REDACTED] made by rang, and this job has these traits listed below.
  • Players on the job were given the best weapons on the server.
  • Granted super-speed (Basically fastest job on the server)
  • Was given the highest level keycard
  • Held no actual authority in roleplay, but actively interfered roleplay scenarios
  • It is in the staff section even tho they don't below there as staff are not allowed to interfere with RP scenarios

and that is breaking the staff rules and is unbalanced.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then there is rang and luxxy being modeled, I can't really talk here as I was being modeled also but I tried my best not to interfere as a box. Also Luxxy was just doing it in good fun but ended up bad and interfering with RP. Then there is Rangs CC that he made with luxxy on it, this shouldnt even be included, so what he made a CC for her and himself what is wrong with that? If you were gonna make a CC wouldnt you put your friend on it? So what? If it isnt breaking the rules then it shouldnt matter, it is a CC. Sure it does make a stronger tie for favoritism and all but if he only favored her then he wouldn't have modeled me, "Peanut UwU", and "Ayygandhi" [I think it was ayygandhi that was the other person that got modeled.] and he didn't even know me for more than a week, same goes with peanut UwU. Side note: we did not interfere with RP we were just taking sits as boxes and siting in D-block chilling with D-class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luxxy getting promoted after ROA and LOA seems a bit sketchy but I dont think it should matter, she did great as a admin and it was well deserved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally think that his job he made that is named "[REDACTED]" in the staff section should be taken away, and that is all I can think of, I dont think he should get his rank removed, because something he did for a few months should make his years of work go down the drain and that he should get a second chance.

I was only a moderator at the time of me being model so me and Rang have not talked much, at the time of this all happening from what I understand the new job under the category staff called "[REDACTED]" is an out of character job, this is to not to interfere with any roleplay from what I understand, they are the same as the 05 council I know that the 05 council can fly around the map and such.. but it is as powerful as the new job, only selected players should hold this power and from the job being added I have only seen Rang play on this job no one else from my knowledge.

This new Job "[REDACTED]" has not been touched by a single person from what I know for a month or so I have been on and off the server but I don't see anyone using it anymore, it was popular by Rang from when it was added but from the date of it being added it has not been touched, well from my knowledge at least.

1 minute ago, AyyGandhi said:

I was only a moderator at the time of me being model so me and Rang have not talked much, at the time of this all happening from what I understand the new job under the category staff called "[REDACTED]" is an out of character job, this is to not to interfere with any roleplay from what I understand, they are the same as the 05 council I know that the 05 council can fly around the map and such.. but it is as powerful as the new job, only selected players should hold this power and from the job being added I have only seen Rang play on this job no one else from my knowledge.

This new Job "[REDACTED]" has not been touched by a single person from what I know for a month or so I have been on and off the server but I don't see anyone using it anymore, it was popular by Rang from when it was added but from the date of it being added it has not been touched, well from my knowledge at least.

I see it pretty often, people were on it today too lmao

• Thanks 1

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

+support

Although I have my own concerns about other things about this post, which I wont say today and my rep thanks for it, it has become an issue. I dont think he deserves a punishment but I think this will, hopefully, come as a wake up call for you mr rang friend. Ive known ya since my time here and you were an AMAZING HOS (staff) who kept the rules, and staff, in check. But recently there has been a fall of quality of staff, but an increase in quantity. Ive also have concerns about updates and communication high command wise. I hold no ill-will to you and NEVER will. I still hold you to the same reguards but I hope you see this and wake up to be the old rang who used to docso much for the server and held everyone to the highest degree, back when I was staff, and even backcin security. Again rang I think of you as a dearest friend but this is really concerning me as well many others on this server. I hope this lights a drive deep in ya to start doin what ya do best!

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

+support

there are too many times where enlisted have been upset by someone doing something like this

i dont want to target rang, but more of the allowance and support of doing this kind of stuff

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png