Should I be a Senior Mod?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Senior Mod?

• no
    • yes

What is your in-game name?: Snuts

What is your steam name?: [GL] Snuts

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:580475952

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Current Staff on PRP, I staffed for other communities outside of GMOD for a few months

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  December 2020

What date did you make your forums account? May 13th 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold | Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/de64e2f55589373a31e22e63349e1157

Have you donated? yes, 80 USD

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Magic, Will, Tactical

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

When I first began playing PoliceRP I didn't really understand how amazing it is compared to other Gmod servers in its genre, but then I very quickly realized how amazing this community was, the RP, the people, etc. Staffing has been such a blessing, I meet so many new people and I am able to help them with any problems that arise in their RP. I am extremely active and I am very frequently on staff and taking sits, especially at night when there are a lot of sits. I have been in the top 3 sit counts 6 different times from when I first began as a trial mod to now. I always value helping others over my RP. I always am fair, polite, and helpful whenever I take a sit, I am never bias towards one side no matter what the situation may be. I stand out because of my dedication and desire to make a better RP environment for those who play PoliceRP. To add to things aside from staff, I'm always helping new players stay out of trouble and AFKing as much as I can to help the server. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring the person to a roof and begin to question why they are mass RDMing. If the cursing becomes out of hand I would try my best to calm the person down and get their side of the story before giving out a punishment, if they continue, I would gag them. Then I would let them know that Mass RDM is a clear violation of our MOTD, and that they would be receiving a warn for Mass RDM as well as a ban. If I am the only staff on at the time I would ban them for 12 hours and go about an extension if need be. If an admin+ is on I would ask them to ban the person for 5 days for Mass RDM. 

Edited by Snuts
Poll didn't save, had to redo it

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

44 minutes ago, GL Vader said:

+Support

Active

Friendly

Good app 

btw didn’t u already get promoted to senior mod

• Like 1

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

+Support

Snuts has to be one of the most humble people on the server. 
As a person who has reported people for things, and so on, Snuts has been one of the more frequent Staff to take said sits 
He's calm, collected, and knows how to punish well. 
IMO he deserves Snr Mod, and possibly Admin in my book. 
Good Luck Snuts!

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

YOU ALREADY GOT PROMOTED. Talk to Jimmy James about it

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

14 minutes ago, Burner said:

YOU ALREADY GOT PROMOTED. Talk to Jimmy James about it

He told me that he missed the promo because of a reason and he got told to apply

• Thanks 1

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

+support 

I dont play PRP 

but all my Forum interactions have been either funny or positive in some other way. 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 7/27/2021 at 10:28 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

@Snutsyou should probably go talk to jimmy you were promoted last staff meeting. 😂

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

• Gaminglight Love 1