cross_arms_swep

cross_arms_infront_swep

zeus_thermaldet

rw_sw_dp23

- Add:

rw_sw_iqa11
- Remove:

rw_sw_dlt19x

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?):

We as command think these change will be acceptable as the weapons changes for Iden, Hask and Del are just a replacement of our current sniper to the one our sub-branch Inferno Sharpshooter has. As for the changes to ID10 I personally believe adding the squad shield will help with the job of ID10. ID10 is a support class that acts as commander. When it comes to on field use the squad shield can help Inferno on missions and during events. The removal of the bacta grenade is just simply because it’s not very useful I think a squad shield will be much more suitable.

Description (Optional): 
Iden Versio:

N/A

ID10:

N/A

Although I would like to request that ID10's job name is change to "Commander ID10" as I find ID10 gets arrested/chased/killed and or harassed due to people not believing the character is of commander rank.

Agent Del:

N/A

Agent Hask:

N/A
Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?:

I believe these changes are completely fair as the are very minor and make sense with Inferno as a whole. These changes will make the Inferno command team equivalent to each other while also adding more function to the job of ID10.

All of Inferno Squad Command has discussed and agreed on these changes.

Edited by SawickM
  • Like 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

+Support
Makes sense for IF Command to have these weapon changes, I don't see any issue with it.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

8 hours ago, mikey! said:

+Support
Makes sense for IF Command to have these weapon changes, I don't see any issue with it.

would be cool if medical command got more guns too 😞

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

On 7/24/2021 at 11:56 AM, mikey! said:

+Support

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

+Support

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

+Support

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』