Shadow Guard Lead Kir Kanos (Imperial RP Greg) Resignation

HeadHuntingSniper

I joined Gaminglight Imperial Roleplay on September 6th, 2020. That day I found a community I would run with for probably a long bit of my time. This is my full resignation from the position of Shadow Guard Lead and somewhat Imperial RP in general. I am going to have an honorable mention section for people I feel to include. If I do not include you, do not think I didn't like you. I just made another one of these that got deleted and it made me very upset so I am making a new one.

Mentions:
Zeeptin, Hotshot, Beckett, & Emoo - You all run the server and I thank you for it.
Spice and Hobbs - Great SMT, 10/10, thank you for the stuff you do to the server and thank you Spice for what you did with Royal Guard when we were dying
Emily - Thank you, you are my favorite JMT of all time and favorite Head Gamemaster.
Luci - "I'm going to execute all of you" *!rocket Guard* "That was a warning by the way." Favorite SMT and my favorite guard as DT beside Emily.
Myan - The Grand Inquisitor, we one day need to do our official duel and you need to defeat your arch nemesis Jedi gerG. I might get on the server on reserves just do duel you.
Landan - You were the Shadow Guard Lead who let me into RG and allowed me to reach this, thank you.
Ryan - You reached Vice Sovereign and were one of the Shadow Guard Lead following of Landan. Thank you for all you did.
Steel - You, brought a dead battalion from the ground up. You will always be my Sovereign Protector.
Leviathan and Joslin - You both worked hard and got far, congrats and I trust in both of you to make Shadow Guard reach new heights.
Raging - I want you to become the Shadow Guard Lead so when you are off your LOA, make sure to get active. Good luck man.
Name - You worked hard for it and congratulations. I give you approval to take my name.
Red - Same as Name, you worked hard for this, both of you work to make RG great.

My resignation is due to the fact of my activity is going to decline and drop to a bad point I don't want to reach, and school is coming back around and that will make things a bit harder and I don't want to be at this rank and position and cause problems with activity. I will miss every single one of you. I will come around to visit.

I've been around since the golden age, the fall, the revival and the peace age. Keep it at this age. Good luck to everyone of Imperial RP Gaminglight.94027719_EmpireFlag.thumb.png.1993f6cfae59579163953a7155b911a3.png

• Gaminglight Love 3

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster