Should i be a Senior Admin?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a Senior admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Vice

What is your steam name?:[GL] Rage Vice

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:111395341

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) i joined the GL staff team around 2018 in MillRP and was an admin over there for quite some time then transferred to Police rp and have been and admin for even longer over here

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2017

What date did you make your forums account? November 4 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin\Event team

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 warn for RDM from 2017

https://gyazo.com/107bbc98ade0630eb25bf24cbf779e44

Have you donated? Yes for 104 dollars

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I am not

Have you read the staff guidelines at: yes i use it daily

? You will be tested on it:

Timezone: Central Daylight time 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): PoliceRP Manager- Eternity  Police RP HOS- Jimmy James, ImperialRP HOS- Emoo, PoliceRP Head Admin- Max Holland, PoliceRP SuperAdmin- Magic, PoliceRP Superadmin- Will

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

I believe I deserve the promotion to senior admin because of my undying love for gaminglight. I played millRP around 2015 when I was little and it was always memorable and what made me come back to MillRP around late 2017.

From that point I knew gaming light was where I wanted to be. With an amazing community and management that care for each other and have great memories with one another

So I have always put as much effort and time as I could into Gaming light and Staff so it could stay this amazing community that has a lot of love, time and effort in it.

I think i also deserve the position cause i always try to be on PRP when i can even when i can't be in game i try my best to help gaming light as a whole.

I try to treat all members and fellow staff with respect and make sure they have a great time on our servers

I am also a member of support as a support supervisor so that i can continue to help others and help Management deal with lesser situations and get rid of people who wanna harm this community 

With both being a support member and holding an admin postion on two different GL servers I have experience with a lot of different cases- cases that many other staff members are unaware of how to handle or can't handle at all. I know the proper ways of going through COC and when to go to a certain person or when not to. I can handle most of every case or sit without having to call for others and i believe that moving me up will only increase this my efficiency in dealing with sits making sure everyone can continue to enjoy the server

I follow a basic set of core values that i use in both real life and in game of integrity first,

Service before self and excellence in all i do

I use integrity first in staff when i decide on how i to approach a sit or situation-

I use service before self constantly when i decide to hop on staff instead of my different positions or roles on the server to make sure other players are enjoying there time on the server

I also follow excellence in all i do by making sure both parties of the sit leave with a satisfactory experience after being in a sit

Overall i think i would be the best fit for this position over other applicants due to my experience and undying love for gaming light and my willingness to help

Thank you for your time!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If I brought someone to a sit and all they do is curse at me I would attempt to calm him and just explain his side and if he refuses I would gag said person and hear the reporters side of what happened. I would then explain that they have to type now and what they have in defense if any at all. If they explain there side i would go along with what i think is best- but if they continue to curse at me i would hand out the proper punishment that i see fit as well as according to the staff handbook 

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

If i believe that a player is an alt account i would not confront the player and discreetly collect evidence that i think proves the player of alt accounting as well as get any previous evidence of who i think is alting so that it can be compared 

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback?
If a player is threatening to chargeback either through text or speaking i would collect the necessary evidence without dealing with it and pass that on to SMT so that they may deal out the proper punishment to said person 

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? If every member of the family is mass minging i would bring the family and advise all of them to to stop minging and to follow the rules or all members of the family will be punished and the family disbanded
If individual people in the family are breaking the rules while the rest are fine i would pick out the specific members and tell the same thing to them to stop minging and follow the rules of RP 

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!") i would ask a member of the same rank of mine if they know the answer or how to deal with the situation so i may learn from it
If they dont have the answer i would go the next rank above me (which would be Super admin) and ask the if they know how to deal with a situation or question and follow the chain of command until the problem can be resolved

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

Massive +Support

Vice IMO, has been one of the greatest people to come to GL. He has been a hard working, dedicated, and fairly nice and approachable person. He has been there for anyone that has asked for help, and does his staffing job correctly and actively. If any admin had to apply rn, and I could only choose one to be SAdmin, it would be Vice.

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

3 hours ago, GL_Josh said:

Massive +Support

Vice IMO, has been one of the greatest people to come to GL. He has been a hard working, dedicated, and fairly nice and approachable person. He has been there for anyone that has asked for help, and does his staffing job correctly and actively. If any admin had to apply rn, and I could only choose one to be SAdmin, it would be Vice.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

On 7/23/2021 at 7:51 PM, GL_Josh said:

Massive +Support

On 7/23/2021 at 7:28 PM, GL Vader said:

+support 

vice is friendly to others (respectful)

Good app

active 

admin for long time now

good luck 

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"

Massive +Support

PoliceRP Moderator | DEA PDA | SCU LCPL | FBI SNR SA | PD LCPL MilitaryRP Ex USMC LTC

+support

+haven't personally talked to you vice, but from what I’ve see you play a major part within the servers RP.

+active within the server

+ Amazing application showing effort and dedication to your position

goodluck Vice!

Police RP Moderator | GG4 Family Owner | 500$ Donator Gang  | PD Supervisor | FBI PA |

SWAT SPC

On 7/23/2021 at 6:51 PM, GL_Josh said:

Massive +Support

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

On 7/23/2021 at 6:51 PM, GL_Josh said:

Massive +Support

u got this Vice

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |

On 7/24/2021 at 2:51 AM, GL_Josh said:

Massive +Support

• Head Admin
On 7/25/2021 at 5:55 AM, OGBlazey said:

+support

+haven't personally talked to you vice, but from what I’ve see you play a major part within the servers RP.

+active within the server

+ Amazing application showing effort and dedication to your position

goodluck Vice!

VICE is a good guy hes very easy to approach and very easy to talk with he does deserve this position best of luck VICE ❤️ 

• Like 1

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

+Support
Active
Mature
Friendly
Well Written App
Works Hard on Staff
Deserves Senior Admin
Has Been A Admin For A Good While

Good Luck Vice

• Like 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Big +Support

Every experience I've ever had with Vice has been nothing but positive. During my time in staff Vice was always there to hop on when help was needed no matter what he was doing at the time. Vice has been Admin for a long time now and I'm sure his knowledge of the server's rules and guidelines has only increased tenfold. His application is very well written and I believe he is more than ready to become Senior Admin

• Heart-Eyes 1

Massive +Support

• Like 1

rsz_1rsz_1oversize_signature.png

On 7/24/2021 at 1:51 AM, GL_Josh said:

Massive +Support

• Like 1

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

+Support 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

• Head Admin

+Support

Vice is active on the server, in the staff team, and is very professional with his work both in RP and whole dealing with staff duties. As such, I feel that he is more than ready for senior admin.

• Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed