Warn Appeal

Rocco_Rex

1. Questions

2. Your In-game: Rocco Rex or some variation of that

3. Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:433247298

4. The admin's name in-game:Kile Hannad

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):[GL] CollectiveWorld

6. What warning did you receive:FailRP, braking NLR

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): delete.thumb.PNG.2154b090e9e9d1be3d741c8aab3af680.PNG

8. Why do you think this warn was false: This is my first time back on the server in over a year, so Im still getting my footing, figuring out what is what, etc. Myself and some other droids I bumped into decided to try to get on bridge. I wasn't sure at first, but I was assured it was downtime, which makes sense considering there was a boatload of people of all classes going around RDM/ARDMing without getting pulled to sits or warned. As the game of hide and seek was winding down, Kile told me to leave the bridge. At no time did he indicate he was staff or it was a rule violation. In fact, he had been one of the primary ones chasing and killing us while on/attempting to get on bridge. Assuming that meant he was tired of it, I proceeded to explore one more tiny area and leave. I was off bridge when I was TPed by him to a sit and straight up warned. None of the others, however, got pulled to sits, so I guess he just doesnt like me or something. Also, there is no NLR rule in the !MOTD

TLDR: First time back in a year and trying to figure shit out. Was told by many people something was ok but it wasnt. One person said no, so I finished looking at a tiny area and left. Staff member didnt clarify it was a staff order or he was staff, then took his own sit, and warned in part for something not in the MOTD

9. Any extra information:Hey Hotshot, long time no see

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

On 7/22/2021 at 4:06 PM, Flanbro said:

+ Support

A trial moderator should not be handling a staff issue by themselves without a sit like this.

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 7/22/2021 at 7:06 PM, Flanbro said:

+ Support

A trial moderator should not be handling a staff issue by themselves without a sit like this.

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

ACCEPTED

Please be a bit more careful next time. To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!

• Like 1