10 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Josh

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:104301095

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: I would say around 10 months to a year

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 2

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Throughout playing gaminglight Ive learned all types of things, all from leadership, respect, honesty, and loyalty. Most of these skills and wise choices of being in any type of COC have mainly come from PoliceRP, in no other department then PD. Currently PD is my only and will be my only department for a bit. I've been a SM for around a year now and have seen everything from how to treat OFC's and how to deal with command situations like suggesting a promo, or maybe talking to another SGT about something they did wrong. In gaminglight I have been here for 2 years now and have been in almost every corner, Command, Low command, Officer, Enlisted, Supervisors in multiple departments, servers, regiments, branches, and units, spred across all 3 servers of MRP, PRP, and IMPRP. With that being said I would say I've had my ups and downs, so far having staff reports against me and that were proven.  I am a better person now and definably have learned. I would also say I've been called to many situations as a SM to be there to help dispute or solve a problem along the lines of something low command would do or higher supervisors. Also I have been putting a lot of time on the job, around 8-10 hours a day or so and have been majorly having fun, which is needed when playing a game. I am mature when needed to be and in RP I would say that I'm pretty good at RPing things out. I am a type of person who goes for realistic RP over uhhh, dark RP? I have been in PD for 2 years now, have not had any strikes or demotions, nor do I plan on having strikes or demotions in the near future. I wish the best of this application and anyone who reads it. Thank you for using your time to read this ❤️!
(reason for not being on being on for a couple of months is computer issues, and family issues. I am back now fully for the end of entirety) 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): yes.

Edited by GL_Josh

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

1 minute ago, Tactical said:

+support

-Active

-Friendly

-easy to approach 

-good app

-helps all lower ranks

best of luck josh ❤️ 

To add on He is great and truly helpful and considerate. I definitely believe he should be accepted

• Gaminglight Love 1

Smith || SCU Commander || EMS Paramedic

2 hours ago, Tactical said:

+support

-Active

-Friendly

-easy to approach 

-good app

-helps all lower ranks

best of luck josh ❤️ 

he has been pretty active in these past few days and IMO he would be a great LT alongside the rest of PD Low command

• Gaminglight Love 1

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

8 hours ago, Tactical said:

+support

-Active

-Friendly

-easy to approach 

-good app

-helps all lower ranks

best of luck josh ❤️ 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+Support

-Leadership experience

-Well thought out application

-Always on teamspeak

-Active on the job

-Slow to temper and able to hold his own during high stress situations in game

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

I know your race. It is made up of sheep. It is governed by minorities, seldom or never by majorities. It suppresses its feelings and its beliefs and follows the handful that makes the most noise. Sometimes the noisy handful is right, sometimes wrong; but no matter, the crowd follows it. The vast majority of the race, whether savage or civilized, are secretly kind-hearted and shrink from inflicting pain, but in the presence of the aggressive and pitiless minority they don't dare to assert themselves. Think of it! One kind-hearted creature spies upon another, and sees to it that he loyally helps in iniquities which revolt both of them. Speaking as an expert, I know that ninety- nine out of a hundred of your race were strongly against the killing of witches when that foolishness was first agitated by a handful of pious lunatics in the long ago. And I know that even to-day, after ages of transmitted prejudice and silly teaching, only one person in twenty puts any real heart into the harrying of a witch. And yet apparently everybody hates witches and wants them killed. Some day a handful will rise up on the other side and make the most noise--perhaps even a single daring man with a big voice and a determined front will do it--and in a week all the sheep will wheel and follow him, and witch-hunting will come to a sudden end.

Monarchies, aristocracies, and religions are all based upon that large defect in your race--the individual's distrust of his neighbor, and his desire, for safety's or comfort's sake, to stand well in his neighbor's eye. These institutions will always remain, and always flourish, and always oppress you, affront you, and degrade you, because you will always be and remain slaves of minorities. There was never a country where the majority of the people were in their secret hearts loyal to any of these institutions.

pd_accept.PNG

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Frog locked this topic