[GL] Slick

Should I be a Diplomat?  

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Slick

Steam Name: [GL]Slick

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445471965

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Senior Moderator on Police RP

How often are you online on the forums? I check the forums at least once a day usually 2 or 3 times howeverWhy do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe I am qualified to be a forum diplomat because I am active on the forums and have been in Gaminglight since 2018 and a staff member since late 2019 I have reached Admin twice and now at Senior Moderator again. I have held a Commander position in Imperial RP as the 31st Commander and obviously the Vice Commander prior to that. I held a Captain rank in Military RP as USAF. And a FBI Deputy Assistant Director position in Police RP.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? Yes I believe I have fair judgement as I have been a staff member since 2019 and held multiple high up positions in servers. One situation was when I was a Commander in Imperial RP I had a friend who was in my battalion breaking rules. I had to decide in between turning a blind eye to it or telling him to stop and strike him for it. I told him to stop and he did not so I ended up striking him and putting him on a DNP for a week for not listening to commanders orders

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would nicely DM them and say that spamming our forums is not going to help you get unbanned. I would then go on to tell them the best chance they have to get unbanned is make a ban appeal, I would provide them the link, and tell them to be genuine and sincere about what they say. If they asked for further help I would help them. However if they choose to not listen to me and continue spamming I would hide their posts and contact a higher up for further punishment for the user.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? I would tell them to both stop and make my best attempt to defuse the situation and put this message. If they continued I would hide their posts after my message and contact a higher up.

---FORUM DIPLOMAT MESSAGE---

Please keep comments to a +/- support and your reasoning!

Edited by [GL] Slick

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

• Manager

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again.

Thank you for your interest!

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Nimo locked this topic