Console Ban

Propane

Steam Name: it's cold in here(._.)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82643249

Ingame Name: Propane

Ban Length: 1 Week

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: After not playing for a while, I decide to hop on the server and just wander around. I ended up escaping and just walking around. Eventually someone said in ooc "son of a homie", in which I remembered the auto censor the server had, so I went ahead to a secluded area, and decided to see the censors of some words I remembered, such as noob=professional mate. I eventually typed in chat a certain 5 letter word,  and boom, banned. I didn't know of there being a new system to autoban and I said the word with no bad intentions, and did so completely secluded. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

1 minute ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Smh. 

-support

you shouldnt need to test out if the server auto bans you for saying racist things. 

Edited by ItzGray
typo

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

1 minute ago, ItzGray said:

-support

you shouldnt need to test out if the server auto bans you for saying racist things. 

I wasn't testing if I'd be auto banned, back when I played some words would be auto replaced with others, so I wanted to see which word it was replaced by. Not be auto banned.

8 minutes ago, Propane said:

I wasn't testing if I'd be auto banned, back when I played some words would be auto replaced with others, so I wanted to see which word it was replaced by. Not be auto banned.

Propane you make me lose brain cells lmao

+support i guess 

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

It is true that the n word used to be filtered out to the term "swag daddy" and it is understandable that, being that you haven't been on the server for a long time, would assume this was the same. As it seems there was no actual intent of using the word against other people and the fact you did it in a secluded area,

+support.

• Laughing 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

3 minutes ago, Loaff said:

It is true that the n word used to be filtered out to the term "swag daddy" and it is understandable that, being that you haven't been on the server for a long time, would assume this was the same. As it seems there was no actual intent of using the word against other people and the fact you did it in a secluded area,

+support.