John China Unban Appeal- Denied

Jequis

1. Steam Name: Jequis

2. Ingame Name: John China

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126041208

4. Ban Length: 7-Days

5. Admin that Banned you:[GL] Buk

6. Reason for Ban: Homophobia

7. Dispute: So basically I walked into a room that was supposedly claimed but I saw no sign of that it may have just been me being very tired up late not catching it but when I walk in some dude starts shooting me and it seems like a restricted area so I still asked him as he was shooting why was he not warning me first but he just didn't respond to me and kept shooting which pissed me off and I called him a slur not with the intent of calling him out to be gay or something just with the purpose to use it as if I were to just call him stupid and yeah I was mad and didn't think of my actions and I am sorry but I think that if you unban me I will continue to play on the server and may even serve as a role model that does not break rules and is an example of what other players should conduct and act when on the server. I hope you consider my ban and even though yes I did say not so wrong words it was not with the intent to bad mouth non-straight people but just as a normal word used to bad mouth and not a way to cause immense harm.

-Support

-Slurs should not be a go to word.. and if you used it to call him "stupid" that is extremely wrong and the ban is deserved

-If your tired or not in the right mind set you should not be on the server to prevent any mistakes or regretful decisions 

-A 7 day ban is deserved and you need to use this time to think about what you did thoroughly and understand that what you did is never to be acceptable

Personally I believe your ban should stay but when you do get back on the server I hope your in the right mind set and that you act as a role model to others on the server Good luck!

5 hours ago, LucifersHoly said:

-Support

-Slurs should not be a go to word.. and if you used it to call him "stupid" that is extremely wrong and the ban is deserved

-If your tired or not in the right mind set you should not be on the server to prevent any mistakes or regretful decisions 

-A 7 day ban is deserved and you need to use this time to think about what you did thoroughly and understand that what you did is never to be acceptable

Personally I believe your ban should stay but when you do get back on the server I hope your in the right mind set and that you act as a role model to others on the server Good luck!

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel