Nova / Kain / Crow's VERY LATE, intro.

The Real Slim Nova

I kinda screwed up my last introduction, so here we go again...

So to begin the intro, my name. Of course, Nova, Kain, or just Crow. I know, my forums name is nothing like my in-game name but just trust me here. I am more interested in the lore of SCPs then any other thing I have seen. Lot's and lots of people may know me as a weird person who doesn't have a life since I play on the server 24/7, but I do have an outside life. Here's how I explain it.

Well first, when I wake up I of course get up, take a shower and wash my face. After that I of course, walk my dogs. I have 2 dogs, not saying their names but they are both boys and are very cute. After that I take out the trash (if i need to, of course.) and ride my bike. I then hop on the server for around an hour, mainly on Security. I then eat breakfast, and go on the back porch and sit down. I usually look into the woods looking for animals of any sort. I then go inside and sit on the couch and watch TV. Sometimes I would go outside to the basketball court across the street and play a bit. 
It would probably be around 5PM in my time, and I would make some dinner for my family, and we would all watch a movie in the living room. I sometimes walk my dogs again because they eat way to much, but sometimes dont. And then by the time im done with the movie and walking my dogs, It would be around 8PM, I would get on the server and play a bit, sometimes until 1 AM, or sometimes until 12AM. I would go to sleep for a bit.

I also enjoy playing SCP: Labrat. A VR SCP Containment Breach game. And some other VR games like Beat Saber and Rec Room, VR Chat, anything like that. I enjoy watching people like StumiVR, and MrBeast.

Hope all you guys have a great day, and bye!

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF