Poll  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I get Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Zug

What is your steam name?: Darkzugzwang

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:591841627

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) 

Gaming Light was the first sever I staffed for as a GM, but going Moderator wise I have never staffed as a Moderator.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 5/16/21

What date did you make your forums account? 5/23/21

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gamemaster (Donator Rank Lord)

How many warns do you have on the server? No, I do not have any warns on this sever.

Have you donated? Yes, I have donated to this sever before.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes, I have read the guidelines.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) 

I think I should get Trial Moderator because, I have spent a lot of time on this sever and would like to help the moderation team and I want to become more experience from being in the moderation team. I also want to help make the sever safe and get anyone that is messing up the RP experience warned or educated on what not to do. I also want to be able to help people that have any questions or having a problem in general. I also believe that I can be trusted as I am a Gamemaster already and I am a officer in my command. That's why I think I should be a Trial Moderator.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

What I would do is, I would bring the person who was Mass RDMing and try to get there story, if they start cursing then I would they to get them to calm down and relax so I can get there story if they don't then I would Mute/Gag them until the sit is over or when they clam down, I would they to get the story of the guys who got killed and from there I would find a punishment for it. Most likely it would end in a Formal Warning for Mass RDM and a 5 Day Ban or Jail Time.

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+Support

- In my time playing on this server you have conducted yourself in a highly professional manner
- Understanding of basic ULX commands
- Good answers to last questions
- Is currently a GM

Overall, I support you in wanting to become a Trial Moderator and hope you get it.
Good Luck Zug!

ACCEPTED!

Trainings will be held on Wednesdays at 5PM EST, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial Head Admin 's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』