How long have you been in your current rank?: 

10 weeks and 4 days

What timezone are you in?: 

EST

How many Warns do you have?: 

Permission: 

Commissioner Eternity and  Deputy Commissioner Solomon

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): 

I have been part of Police Low Command for a while now I have been really helpful towards a lot of other Low Command members and I have hosted 20+ meetings since I became Captain and I wanna be able to move up more and be able to help out with situations more. With now being Deputy Warden for DOC I have been more clear about what type of actions need to be taken in a better way for every department. Also 1 day I wanna be PD High Command that is ideally what I want to do. I have grown closer with all PD Command and every day I grown stronger I have been told by a few people that I should apply and move up farther and I wanna be the 1 that takes the last Colonel spot. I have been part of this community for a while now and have a lot of experience with handling situations with being low command in Dispatch, SCU, and high command in DOC. I wanna be able to help out our lower ranks on PD low command even more than I can now and moving up to Colonel will help me do that. Also, since being denied on June 29th for Colonel I have fixed my past issues and hosted more meetings since

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): 

Yes

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

+Support

- Extremely experienced in PD command

- Easily approachable

- Only 1 warn

- Very intuitive

I know your race. It is made up of sheep. It is governed by minorities, seldom or never by majorities. It suppresses its feelings and its beliefs and follows the handful that makes the most noise. Sometimes the noisy handful is right, sometimes wrong; but no matter, the crowd follows it. The vast majority of the race, whether savage or civilized, are secretly kind-hearted and shrink from inflicting pain, but in the presence of the aggressive and pitiless minority they don't dare to assert themselves. Think of it! One kind-hearted creature spies upon another, and sees to it that he loyally helps in iniquities which revolt both of them. Speaking as an expert, I know that ninety- nine out of a hundred of your race were strongly against the killing of witches when that foolishness was first agitated by a handful of pious lunatics in the long ago. And I know that even to-day, after ages of transmitted prejudice and silly teaching, only one person in twenty puts any real heart into the harrying of a witch. And yet apparently everybody hates witches and wants them killed. Some day a handful will rise up on the other side and make the most noise--perhaps even a single daring man with a big voice and a determined front will do it--and in a week all the sheep will wheel and follow him, and witch-hunting will come to a sudden end.

Monarchies, aristocracies, and religions are all based upon that large defect in your race--the individual's distrust of his neighbor, and his desire, for safety's or comfort's sake, to stand well in his neighbor's eye. These institutions will always remain, and always flourish, and always oppress you, affront you, and degrade you, because you will always be and remain slaves of minorities. There was never a country where the majority of the people were in their secret hearts loyal to any of these institutions.

56 minutes ago, [PoliceRP]King said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Nice

-Reliable PD Command member

-Has HC Experience 

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

12 hours ago, Philosophy said:

+Support

- Easily approachable

- Only 1 warn

- Very intuitive

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

14 hours ago, [PoliceRP]King said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Nice

-Has HC Experience 

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

15 hours ago, [PoliceRP]King said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Nice

-Has HC Experience 

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

On 7/20/2021 at 12:07 AM, [PoliceRP]King said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Nice

-Has HC Experience 

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

On 7/19/2021 at 11:52 PM, Philosophy said:

+Support

- Easily approachable

- Only 1 warn

- Very intuitive

Good luck Travis 

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |

On 7/19/2021 at 11:52 PM, Philosophy said:

+Support

- Easily approachable

- Only 1 warn

- Very intuitive

^^ good luck dude!

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018