Darwin's Trial Moderator Application- Denied

Darwin

Should Darwin become a Trial Moderator?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Darwin become a Trial Moderator?

• Darwin should become a Trial Moderator.
    • Darwin should not become a Trial Moderator.

What is your in-game name? : Darwin/Darweenie/Darlene

What is your steam name? : [GL] Darwin

What is your steam ID? : Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51673620

Do you have any other experience with staffing? : I have been a moderator for 3 different Minecraft servers, and a discord server. 

What date did you start playing on the community? : I started playing the server almost 2 months ago. (rough estimate)

What date did you make your forums account? : June 1, 2021.

Current rank on server : User/Member

How many warns do you have on the server? : I have no warns.

Have you donated? I have donated to the server.

What rank are you applying for? : Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines : I have read the staff guidelines.

Timezone : CDT

Permission (Admin+ need this) : N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? :

I believe I deserve Trial Moderator, because I have played on this server for almost 2 months now. Over these two months, I have witnessed a lot of good, and bad things happen. I have seen people enjoy the server when there is no conflict, and people who are not enjoying the server, because of people not following the rules. When these things happen, people often leave, or stop enjoying the server. If I were a trial moderator, I could help bring balance to the server, and enforce the rules to keep everyone on content, and active. This server is what some of the high ranking staff rely on for income, and helping these people keep a active, and healthy server, makes there job a whole lot easier.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? :

In this situation, the first thing I would do would be respectfully asking the person to stop interrupting and cursing at me. If they do not respect that, I may gag the person. Before I act on anything, I will ask for both sides of the story, to see what the problem is. When the player says they are Mass RDMing, I would first ask if they have a clip for proof. If they don't have any proof, I would check logs to see if this is true. If the logs show they have mass RDMed 4x +, I would contact someone who could potentially ban, or punish this person, further then I could. If it is in the case that the player has only RMDed any where from 2x-3x, I could contact someone who is capable of giving them a formal warning. And in the case It is only a RDM 1x, I could either distribute a verbal warning , or contact someone who is capable of giving them a formal warning, or whatever punishment they see fit.

Edited by TheLastCumBender

1 hour ago, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT
- Has staff experience
- Has 0 warns
- Good MRDM answer 
Good Luck Darwin!

- Used to be slightly mingy hope that's been fixed

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

4 hours ago, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT
- Has staff experience
- Has 0 warns
- Good MRDM answer 
Good Luck Darwin!

+Support

- I have seen you be mingy before, alike to what Flanbro said, I hope that has changed.
- There was recently an incident between Crumpet & Yourself. Personally, I do hope that an incident of that kind does not repeat itself and is instead handled correctly.

Other than that, I think you will be fit for the position.

Good Luck, Darwin.

-Support 

-Unprofessional

-Minge

- Not fit for staff

- Disrespectful 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor