granite711 trail mod app#2 i ruind my 1st app - Denied

granite711

What is your in-game name?: granite711

What is your steam name?:granite711

What is your steam ID?: Steam ID: 76561199075791251

What is your discord username?: granite711#0372

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I have staffed on one other scprp server (digatale dalta prison rp )

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): I first played on the server  9 months ago

What date did you make your forums account?: july 19 , 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?: None

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): none

Are you a staff member in another community?: was but left to play police rp

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I have played on the server for a while, and have fun doing so, but I noticed a comparatively long wait time for staff around 4-5 am, along with no one answering most of the questions I have about rules at those times. I am usually active from 3pm-5am EST and am hoping to be staff to try to reduce the wait times for people who spot rule breakers. In my time playing I have understood the rules enough to know nine times out of ten when someone is breaking them. There are still some roles I don’t fully understand, but I expect experience will help out a lot with that. I doubt I’m very well known on this server, but I am mostly sure that the people who do know me, know me in a good light, as I try to present myself well. I am slightly hot tempered, and dislike rule breakers, but am very good at keeping it to myself.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would politely ask them to calm down, and if that doesn't work, I would give them a verbal warning for disrespect. If they doesn't stop by then I would mute them and give them a formal warning for both repeated disrespect towards staff and mass rdm, before giving them a 5 day ban for said mass rdm.

You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?: I would try to deescalate the situation by muting them and unmuting them one at a time to talk to each one in turn as I continue with the sit. And who ever has proof that they did it i would ban/mute/jail depding on the thing they did

• Dislike 2

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021