STONKSMAN's Forum diplomat application

STONKSMAN

In-Game Name: STONKSMAN

Steam Name: BritishMarksman#1304

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:578204988

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Admin SCP-RP

How often are you online on the forums? Daily

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? i believe i am qualified for this role as i can be very mature whenever needed to be and can make justified choices and actions. i can respond very quickly when called upon and know right from wrong. i never make a decision without a hard thought process and making sure that my judgement is correct. i am a very friendly person who is always open for conversation and i always try my best to make others days better then my own.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? i do, as an example, i had a person on the gaming light scp:rp server whom i had known for a long time, this person had described multiple learning difficulties and other notes. after a long situation with another user on the server i was under the pressure of a hard choice, i could rather let the offender of with a warning, which would place them on their 39th warn, or issue a permanent ban as the person had been in 4other sits that day. i made the choice and went for a permanent ban since i knew deep down that the offender would not change there ways and when they found that they are on their last warning i know this person would have chosen to go out with a bang, so instead of risking this person making worse choices and potentially risking the other users of the server i issued the permanent ban that day.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? i would mute the user and message them in DM's questioning why they had begun to spam, if i get no answer or the user doesnt wish to speak, or i am disrespected in DM's the user would be banned from the server or platform. if the user is willing to comply and explain the issue i would look further into it and attempt to come to a resolve, however i would still issue a warning for the spam.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? in the warning appeal if two users are arguing i would reply to both users and state that if this argument continues they will both be recieving a second warning, if its goes too far i would close the topic. however if i can get both users to calm down and explain there side to me then we can go from there with any punishment required or none at all depending on the situation

RETIRED

+ Support

- Active on the forums

- Good person 

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

1 hour ago, [GL] Dark said:

+ Support

- Active on the forums

- Good person 

Looking at your activity I think you would be a great Forum Diplomat!

• Thanks 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+Support
Friendly
Active
Good App

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

• Manager

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again.

Thank you for your interest!

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Nimo locked this topic