warn appeal


Yogurt
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

 

1. Questions why did I get a sit like it was candy is it because I was a ST because ive notice admin tend to be rude to ST

 

2. Your In-game: ST PVT Yogurt 5667 

 

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106402453

 

4. The admin's name in-game: ISB Colonel Vette

 

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):zackisback47

 

6. What warning did you receive:Failrp 

 

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):medal was not working at the time but if you asked him he would say it happened and you can see the sit and who took it 

 

8. Why do you think this warn was false: I think it was false because I jumped it the VTOL to get to the place that we were transporting too but some how it put me in the driver seat. In his favor I did hit r witched had started it but I jumped out. he also took his own sit.

 

9. Any extra information: after that happened he brought me to the hull of the ship said I warn you to get out the ship or your getting warned for fail rp. I had told him that I couldn't hear him because there was a lot of people talking before I could say that I  jumped out and it was my bad  he gave me a warning on his own sit. then he tp away. extra info, the sit was only like 5 second  and he was verry rude to me and treated me like trash and made me feel like trash.

!!I was just coming back to play again and been in the server till next summer like it dis this year!!

  

Edited by Yogurt

Star Fighter / Group Captain 184150082_SFING.png.e11e060e5a2d79becf3c8ecbff31f164.png

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

- Support

- You've blatantly lied in this post. While there was no sit, I had you on the hull of the ship for about 1-2 minutes discussing what you were being warned for. I even gave you multiple verbal warnings as the ISB that you would be staff warned if you do not get out of the ship after you turned it on.

- You did not get in the VTOL to transport to the 'place we were going'. The event had ended quite a while ago and I was just leaving after debriefing the ship.

- You clearly weren't trying to get out, you turned the engines on and tried to leave through MHB.

- Never once did I treat you in a 'veryy rude' manner. You were spoken to sternly about the warning you were going to receive.

- I may be remembering wrong, but this wasn't even your first warning in the day. It's not like you were a newbie to the server not knowing anything.

Edited by Flanbro

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Flanbro said:

- Support

- You've blatantly lied in this post. While there was no sit, I had you on the hull of the ship for about 1-2 minutes discussing what you were being warned for. I even gave you multiple verbal warnings as the ISB that you would be staff warned if you do not get out of the ship after you turned it on.

- You did not get in the VTOL to transport to the 'place we were going'. The event had ended quite a while ago and I was just leaving after debriefing the ship.

- You clearly weren't trying to get out, you turned the engines on and tried to leave through MHB.

- Never once did I treat you in a 'veryy rude' manner. You were spoken to sternly about the warning you were going to receive.

- I may be remembering wrong, but this wasn't even your first warning in the day. It's not like you were a newbie to the server not knowing anything.

- Support 

I trust what Flanbro says on this he is always professional whenever he’s on admin

Edited by STJokerICFIXER

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Flanbro said:

- Support

- You've blatantly lied in this post. While there was no sit, I had you on the hull of the ship for about 1-2 minutes discussing what you were being warned for. I even gave you multiple verbal warnings as the ISB that you would be staff warned if you do not get out of the ship after you turned it on.

- You did not get in the VTOL to transport to the 'place we were going'. The event had ended quite a while ago and I was just leaving after debriefing the ship.

- You clearly weren't trying to get out, you turned the engines on and tried to leave through MHB.

- Never once did I treat you in a 'veryy rude' manner. You were spoken to sternly about the warning you were going to receive.

- I may be remembering wrong, but this wasn't even your first warning in the day. It's not like you were a newbie to the server not knowing anything.

to fix this up It was my first warning of the day ! I had just got on and saw we were loading up in a vtol been month since ive played btw. and how the fuck would I know if there was a sit I just know you dragged me and gave me a warning it like 10 seconds. I had told you that I couldn't hear you trying to warn me due to many people talking on top of that you did treat me like shit not stern not in a way a higher up admin should so don't play the victim card.

Star Fighter / Group Captain 184150082_SFING.png.e11e060e5a2d79becf3c8ecbff31f164.png

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Flanbro said:

1. !warnings command

2. it was pretty much just you and me in MH

1. there was a lot of people in mhb definitely alot of ST which you tend to abuze you power on 

2. what do you mean !warning command

3. and this warning was one sided you should of made a sit 

4. all I want is a fair trial 

 

Edited by Yogurt

Star Fighter / Group Captain 184150082_SFING.png.e11e060e5a2d79becf3c8ecbff31f164.png

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

+Support 

-There was never a sit for the issue warned. The reporter pulled Yogurt and issued a warn immediately without any evidence. Just because it's an ST doesn't mean they are malicious. If there is evidence of the events then it's case closed. If not, It's just hearsay and should discredit the warn. 

  • Like 1

Retired Starfighter Corps Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Nacho said:

+Support 

-There was never a sit for the issue warned. The reporter pulled Yogurt and issued a warn immediately without any evidence. Just because it's an ST doesn't mean they are malicious. If there is evidence of the events then it's case closed. If not, It's just hearsay and should discredit the warn. 

Who ever warned him, if this is true and you are not an admin its not allowed, you make a sit and then another staff member would go and deal with the situation, tho yogurt did do wrong (even tho there is no evidence) then he should just get a verbal warn specially if he is just new, i think the staff member who warn him was just power hungry.

On 7/19/2021 at 5:40 PM, STJokerICFIXER said:

- Support 

I trust what Flanbro says on this he is always professional whenever he’s on admin

To this i also wanna add, him being an admin and also a mod does not make you right, it makes you have a big point tho if there is no way to proof the situation that was made against this person named “yogurt” then idk why he should still have to warn if there is no proof behind it.

I +support btw this warn appeal.

Star fighter Marshall

NCM Secretary

Current: Mod-GM 0. On Imperial Star wars RP

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After reviewing this, I'd like to admit I was in the wrong - I am only a moderator and should not be handling these staff issues by myself.

+ Support

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic! Try to be a bit more careful next time.

 

Head Admin Spice-

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share