Flanbro's Forum Diplomat Application

Flanbro

Flanbro's Forum Diplomat Application  

1. 1. Should Flanbro Become a Forum Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

PERMISSION GRANTED FOR APPLICATION BY IMPRP HOS EMOO

In-Game Name: Flanbro 

Steam Name: [GL] Flanbro

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147204332

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?

Gamemaster Tick VI - Moderator - ImperialRP

How often are you online on the forums?

I am on the forums every day, and try to show my support on any recent ImperialRP applications or suggestions.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I believe that I have proven myself as a dedicated member of GL that has qualified for Forum Diplomat. I'm a member of the staff team and also a member of the gamemaster team, making quality events for the whole server to enjoy as well as dealing with staff-related issues.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

Yes, I would consider myself to have good judgement. I've handled myself for the best in situations that demand difficult decision making, an example of which would be the multitude of staff sits I've taken. I have to weigh the balance between putting a permanent record on someone or giving them a slap on the wrist, and all sorts of different levels of staff action. I've dealt with KTAP sits where the person was literally begging to not be warned, however I'd seen him on earlier not caring at all about people. I weighed my options and warned him, which turned out to be for the best as he proceeded to go minge about the ship doing the same stuff he had gotten warned for.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

First of all, I'd gauge whether or not he was just doing it to troll/minge or actually wanted to know where to ban appeal. I'd let him know in a PM that he can find ban appeals at (link) for his server, as well as the fact if he continued to spam he would be warned. If the messages were conveying no meaningful point to the conversation and were literally just spam, I'd hide the repeated messages and log it. If the situation was especially bad (3+ messages of spam) I'd contact the Head Diplomat to make a forum warning on them.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

"FORUM DIPLOMAT MESSAGE - Please keep all replies to + / - supports. Continued violations of this rule will result in the post being locked." would be what I type first. If there continues to be a large argument in the thread, I'd lock the post and log it as well as notify the Head Diplomat, so that SMT can handle the warning appeal. If there were serious rule infractions in the messages, e.g. slurs, I would deal with it accordingly. (hide message, log, PM Head Diplomat for warning)

Edited by Flanbro

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

+ Support

-Good application

-Active 

- Good person

- Good staff member 

Edited by [GL] Dark
  • Like 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

1 hour ago, [GL] Dark said:

+ Support

-Good application

-Active 

- Good person

- Good staff member 

Great ImperialRP Staff Member, would be a good addition to the team!

• Like 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• Manager

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again.

Thank you for your interest!

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Nimo locked this topic