Australium's OS Application

Australium

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Australium

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:0:125913462

3. What is your Rank? Maintenance Expert.

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? None.

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? None.

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)?

I think I should become a Maintenance Command member because I believe I have the skills and leadership qualities required to be one. I have been in this branch for a pretty long time now, and in that time I’ve memorized all of our rules and SOPs. I’ve also done a decent amount of maintenance trainings, so I think I would do well in enforcing the SOP and guiding lower ranking members in being the best maintenance personnel that they can be. I also think I’m pretty active, so I would be able to do a decent amount of work for the maintenance branch. Overall, I think I’ve been in this branch for a long enough time now that I have gained the knowledge and leadership required for a great command member.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?

In this situation, I would try to go and find them and also PM them to return to the training room. If they’re failing to comply and it’s obvious they don’t care about being trained, I would just demote them off the job and place them on a DNT.

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation?

In this situation I would just give them a verbal warning to knock it off, and if they continue after my verbal warning I would have to strike them, or request them to be striked if they're above the rank of maintenance adept.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps?

In this situation, I would start with a verbal warning, and inform them that they’ll receive a strike if they continue to break more rules. I would also advise them to read over the SOP again, as JM’s often forget some of the rules. If they continue, I would have to give them a strike, which would result in their removal from the branch and them being placed on a DNT.

Edited by Australium

Operations Supervisor | Event Team Member | D-0721 | The Man Behind the Slaughter | TF2 Soldier

+support 

-Been Expert for over a month 

-Active 

-Never had trouble with him 

-Overall cool guy

• Like 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

On 7/18/2021 at 1:51 PM, Loaff said:

+support 

-Been Expert for over a month 

-Active 

-Never had trouble with him 

-Overall cool guy

This man is one of the best builders I have ever seen. If you see a weird contraption; like a door that puts you into a blender, it is probably australiums.

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.