Should I become a Medical Officer?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes
    • No

1. Whats your in-game name and rank: MC RSS SFC Emoo 7007

2: Whats your timezone?: EST

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:126089388

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: I want to become a Medical officer, because it is the next step for me in my time with medical. I’ve always been one that has tried to be more of a leader, and becoming an officer puts me in a leadership role. During my time in medical I’ve come to meet some pretty nice people, and after taking a very long break from RP due to being SMT I believe that I now have enough time to dedicate to helping Medical be the best it can. In the future of my career within medical I plan to improve any flaw that is apparent, and try to take Medical to the best it can become whether that is increasing activity in game, or working on back end stuff like documents.

5: What's your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): 8

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I should be a Medical officer due to my experience, leadership, and knowledge. My experience being within command is very extensive, I’ve had multiple command positions across many different servers which will be listed below. My time in these ranks have proven my ability to actively lead troops, grow battalions, and be a mentor for future recruits. My knowledge is also another main factor to be thought of when deciding my promotion, I have been actively playing on RP servers for the past 2 years, with a majority of the time spent on ImperialRP. This amount of time has given me the chance to be able to adapt to almost any situation thrown at me.

Ranks Held:

ImperialRP: Vice Admiral, 31st CMDR, Second Sister

MilitaryRP: 4 Star General

Jedi vs Sith: Rey

7: How well do you command other troopers?: Extremely well, especially after being a command member multiple times, I’ve had more than enough experience on how to efficiently lead, and command troopers.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: I’m decently active given that I am SMT, and my responsibilities on that side will come first in the end. I also have far more experience compared to other applicants. I do believe that out of the current NCO’s I'm one that stands out in trying to interact in lower ranks, actively participating in battalion activities, and performing tryouts.

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

On 7/19/2021 at 1:02 PM, benjacobs034 said:

+support

+active

+ doing tryouts every chance he gets 

+nice guy to talk to

+Would make a great officer in medical 

Ex: CMO Commodore | MO Commodore

Current: CPO Dornan

"Sometimes I wonder if Gmod is preventing me from getting girls"

On 7/19/2021 at 1:02 PM, benjacobs034 said:

+support

+active

+ doing tryouts every chance he gets 

+nice guy to talk to

+Would make a great officer in medical 

Idk what else to say, tho all imma say your aim in gmod, kinda shitty, also your val and siege gameplay kinda poopy

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

ACCEPTED

Welcome to the officer team! Medical Command is delighted to have you here.

Speak to Medical Command (MAJ+) for your 2LT training.

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png