Fisheyes Officer App

Fisheyes

1. Whats your in-game name and rank:(Ex: MC HS SNR CMDR Blarg 2512): SFC Fisheyes

2: Whats your timezone?: CST

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:205354673

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: I would like to be an officer because I want to lead medical troopers to being the best battalion and be a role model to everyone on the server. Being an officer is the perfect role and the next step in being the best trooper in your battalion.

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): On the days I can be on it's a 9

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I have been a Brigadier General on MILRP, I've been a CMDR of the 31st, and I've been an officer 3 times. I have past command experience because of my general rank and CMDR rank and I have officer experience since I've been an officer more than 3 times. These ranks prove that I am capable of leading troops and keeping the battalion in shape. This also proves that I am a good role model for new troops or existing ones. 

7: How well do you command other troopers?: I would say I can command troopers well. With my experience and my personality I think I can command pretty well. 
8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: I have experience, I'm very active on days I can be, I follow the rules and ensure everyone else is, and I also guide new players down the right path whether that be in medical or in another battalion.

2 hours ago, Calvin said:

-support
-very short app
-doesn't seem very dedicated 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

Denied

Notes: The Medical Command team does not believe you are ready for Officer at this time.

Apply again in two weeks.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster