Sovereign Protector Steel's Resignation

Stinker

Heyyo, some of you may know me as Steel, or Ved Kennede on the server. There's not much I really have to say other then I've had a blast while being the Sovereign for RG, working my way from the bottom up, and helping make the battalion what it is today alongside my great team of then officers, current officers, and new commanders.

I fuckin love everyone on the server, but I'm just burnt out on GMOD after spending over 1100 hours on ImperialRP alone. It was the first server I've ever played and probably gonna be the only server I'll play. I've met tons of great people, had a blast on the server and made tons of friends and friendships on the server that'll carry and have carried off of GMOD.

Just wanna say thanks to everyone who made the server what it was for me, because I had a hell of a time on it and genuinely love all of ya!! 🙂

Now, for some mentions: 

Spice - You're a great guy and a great friend and I'm lookin forward to callin sometimes and crushing you in Sound Space!! 🙂

Luci - You're a fucking troll sometimes, but I've had nothin but fun with you broski, been a blast and I'm glad I met you, lookin forward to callin and chillin sometimes.

Emily - You're sweet as fuck, and you've been nothing but a great friend to me throughout my entire time on the server, couldn't of asked for a better friend.

Myan - You're an amazing guy and even better friend, thanks for helping me out when I needed it, and giving me the chance to show you what I was capable of doing for RG.

Emoo -  We didn't talk much, but you're a really cool and understanding guys, and it was nice to chat whenever we had the chance man!

Talila - You do a fuck ton on imperialrp, and I just never understood how lmfao. You're goated bro, keep up the hustle. You're also a really cool and reliable guy, thanks for the help.

Ducks - YOU'RE A RETARD, but I love ya bro lmfao we'll always be friends 💯

Caps - I fuckin love ya retard

Name - Best NCO, Officer, and Hopefully commander. Keep up the hustle and continue what I've formed RG into today man!! 🙂

Nimo -  We weren't like best friends or anything, but you're a cool guy and it was nice chillin and talkin to you whenever we had the chance to just chill and call.

Hobbs - I'll never forget the time I clapped you as an NCO when u attacked Palpy 😉 

Milford -  Kiss me???

All Commanders for all Battalions - I've got respect for you, and even formed up some really good friendships with most of you, it was a pleasure serving with you guys under command, thanks for making it fun for me!!

All Royal Guard - I fucking love all of you, kiss?

Joslin - You're a dope ass guy, it's always been fuckin fun destroying you in duels, and even more fun just chattin on TS late night and vibing man, keep up the great work in RG.

Buk - Honestly you're a cool ass guy and was an even better friend, love ya broski, catch ya around sometime?? 🙂

Jaeger - Even though we competed for High Inquisitor, you did deserve it more man, congratulations on the position and make sure to kick some ass!!!

Everyone else on the server or to those who I didn't mention, I love y'all and thanks for making the server what it was for me, I've had a blast and will continue to hop on sometime to blow more people up and some laughs 😉 

I KNOW THE RESIGNATION IS LATE, I WAS BUSY OK??? kthxbai ❤️

Edited by Stinker
  • Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 2

Ex-Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede| Padré Steel | Senior Moderator

image.png.500e84e1011882dfd01364d333b4744a.png

You did revive RG though! Have a good one Steel, one of the best sovereigns to this day! 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

All Royal Guards are gonna miss you Steel, you were a joker and made some pretty funny jokes, but you knew how to run a battalion and you worked hard for it. It's sad to see you go. You did what I never thought anyone could do, you brought this Battalion back from the dead and all of the Royal Guard's will remember you for that. We thank you for all you did and I hope what ever your life past Royal Guard's is good.

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

I’m gonna miss you man you did a ton for Rg and IQ it won’t be the same without you man 😞

Also could we kiss one more time? nah i’m jk unless….

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 7/17/2021 at 10:50 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

You did revive RG though! Have a good one Steel, one of the best sovereigns to this day! 

Best of luck with everything steel

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

On 7/17/2021 at 10:50 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

😞

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

This is sad hrs 😞 you were a great vice and amazing sov steel I hope you do you! Good luck steel 

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star