Daddy D Boi's late introduction

Ya Boi Sawrunner

Hi. I am rather late to this, I just...kind of forgot this page existed. Welp, here we go.

I am Daddy D Boi, Ya Boi Sawrunner, or just my actual name, Jack. Or Jackson. Dont really give a shit either way. 

CI Military is first and foremost home to me, my first life and my first branch both. Trap expert is still the best class for literally anything, and I will die on that hill if I have to. If there was ever a head of trap expert, I would fight the sun to be it.

Research was and is my second branch, and a love of mine as well. I usually do tests that are just rp interviews, with a love and focus on voice acting for the characters and scps, and an adoration of the lore. My alternative tests usually revolve around embracing SCP's horror filled roots, and my tests will generally involve scaring the piss out of whatever D-Class I bring along. Alternatively, given my commitment to RPing as Doctor Bright, given my extensive knowledge of the character and lore, my tests also involve just...really really dumb shit. Harpoon Dodgeball? Yesir. Sword fighting Enoch? Les go. 

Besides that, I am also in E11 although I have not gotten far in the branch. I try. 

Maintenance is also hella pog. Lots of good RP and shit there. Makes me happy to be one branch the foundation and server as a whole really REALLY needs. 

I overall pride myself on a good time, having fun, and avoiding redundancy. I am blunt as piss, but yknow, its for a good reason. And yes, I am a femboy. 

If ya know me, happy to be someone whos existence you acknowledge. If you are my friend, happy to have ya. If you hate me, I can only somewhat blame ya. And if you don't know me?

Well, here I am. Pleased to make your acquaintance. 

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar