• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Travis Sandman

What is your steam name?:

[GL] Travis Sandman

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:584314670

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I was a Senior Admin in a different community, I have been a Senior Moderator in a CityRP server, and a Moderator in a PERP server, (All of shut down) and currently have been Senior Moderator for quite a while I joined staff February 22nd

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

September 2019 then left for a while December 2019 and came back January 2021  

What date did you make your forums account?

January 17th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Senior Moderator and Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Have you donated?

Yes

What rank are you applying for?

Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No

Have you read the staff guidelines You will be tested on it?:

Yes

Timezone:

EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Eternity, Jimmy James, Drippy, Zerg, and Magic

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I believe I am ready for Admin because I have been at Senior Moderator for a while now and I have been getting my sits up, I know a few weeks ago I didn't hit the required sits per week but for the last like 4 to 5 weeks I have been hitting the required sit count and have been helping with getting on to get sits taken off the screen I have also been AFKing a lot on the server. I have been also helping out lower ranks with sits or if they need my opinion on something. I know a few days ago I got a warning and I admit I did mess up but I have learned from my mistakes and I feel like I can improve from my past mistakes. I am also on late at night because what is sleep and early in the morning when all the minges are on after reset I am on and when sits pop up and no staff are on I take the sits.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would bring the person that reported the MassRDMer and get his side of the story, then I would bring the MassRDMer and have him in a jail cell using !jailtp (name), then if he continues to try to shoot I would strip his weapons and try to get his side of the story then I would get a higher up to me to be able to give an extended jail sentence or I would give him 1200 seconds and then if he continues to try to MassRDM after his jail sentence and then have a higher up ban him if he doesn't stop. I would also gag him if he just tries to curse at me instead of getting his side of the story

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

I would get the steam profile of the suspicious player then report it to SMT and see if they think it is an alt account and give the steamid of the player to SMT (that is what I have been told to do)

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

If the player is threatening a chargeback then I would try to get a higher up to me Senior Admin+ if there is no JMT on and have them talk to them

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

I would bring the family into a sit on the roof somewhere to have privacy and talk to all of them and try to get them to stop if they don't stop then I would bring the people in the family that are minging and put them in Staff Jail

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

I would try to get another staff member to me to see if they can answer it or just ask them in admin chat if they can answer it if they can't then I would tell the player to post on the forums their question and try to help them with anything else if they need it

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

+Support

Travis is extremely friendly, professional, active, and a great staff member who is always willing to help other staff and the community. the only thing would be that he has a recent warn however he only has 1 and we all make mistakes. good luck Travis!

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

-Support

Recent warn from couple days ago ( We all do mistakes)

Mass RDM question is asking what would you do as this rank for this EX: Someone is Mass RDMING and your a Admin.

Mass Minging question I would bring the family and freeze them then jail all them to get some story's from them and warn the people who were minging, jail them for about 800 or 900 seconds (or more) depending on what happened.

(I have no problems with you its just how you would handle situations as a Admin, you are great and respectful mature person Travis. Good luck!)

• Like 3
  • Dislike 2

minisigforums.webp

1 hour ago, John Newsom said:

+Support

-Active

-Nice 

-Good App

-Only 1 Warn

Good Luck Travis! 

Good luck mate!

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

I can't comment on much else other than I would expect more effort into a Admin application. I regularly see Trial Mod apps with a more lengthy response for  "Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) "

I would understand and not care about the word count if it was a well written paragraph, but sadly its not very impressive at all. Admin, in my view, is a big step and I don't know if this application shows that.

-Support

Sorry Travis but you have had a recent warn and I understand that it's only 1

Application seems a little low effort

Good luck sandman

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

On 7/17/2021 at 6:30 AM, [PoliceRP]King said:

+Support

+Active

+Nice

+Mature

+Reliable staff member

Good Luck Travis

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

+Support

-Mature

-Nice

-Knows the proper way to deal with situations

Although you have a recent warn, everyone makes mistakes and others should look beyond that point especially with how well established you are within our community. I believe you should have a chance at becoming an admin.

Good luck Mr. Sandman.

Current

Assistant Chief || DF CPL || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

+Support

-Experienced

-Mature

-Knowledgeable

-Does his job

I know your race. It is made up of sheep. It is governed by minorities, seldom or never by majorities. It suppresses its feelings and its beliefs and follows the handful that makes the most noise. Sometimes the noisy handful is right, sometimes wrong; but no matter, the crowd follows it. The vast majority of the race, whether savage or civilized, are secretly kind-hearted and shrink from inflicting pain, but in the presence of the aggressive and pitiless minority they don't dare to assert themselves. Think of it! One kind-hearted creature spies upon another, and sees to it that he loyally helps in iniquities which revolt both of them. Speaking as an expert, I know that ninety- nine out of a hundred of your race were strongly against the killing of witches when that foolishness was first agitated by a handful of pious lunatics in the long ago. And I know that even to-day, after ages of transmitted prejudice and silly teaching, only one person in twenty puts any real heart into the harrying of a witch. And yet apparently everybody hates witches and wants them killed. Some day a handful will rise up on the other side and make the most noise--perhaps even a single daring man with a big voice and a determined front will do it--and in a week all the sheep will wheel and follow him, and witch-hunting will come to a sudden end.

Monarchies, aristocracies, and religions are all based upon that large defect in your race--the individual's distrust of his neighbor, and his desire, for safety's or comfort's sake, to stand well in his neighbor's eye. These institutions will always remain, and always flourish, and always oppress you, affront you, and degrade you, because you will always be and remain slaves of minorities. There was never a country where the majority of the people were in their secret hearts loyal to any of these institutions.

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team