1. 1. Should i be Forum Diplomat

• Yes
    • NO

In-Game Name: Vice

Steam Name: [GL] Rage Vice

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:111395341

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Admin- PoliceRP

How often are you online on the forums? i look at them daily whenever im free

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

i believe im qualified over other applicants due to my extended experience- as a member of the staff team since 2018 and have reached the rank of admin twice.

i have also been a part of the support team for quite some time since December 12 of 2020 and am now a support supervisor that has trained new support   

as well as the many command positions i have held within gaming light on both MillRP and PoliceRP holding 3 commander positions on MillRP and 2 HC on PoliceRP

i always am fair and treat others with respect as everyone deserve basic respect 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

i would consider my self to have good judgment as a long time staff member and support supervisor where im required to use good judgement daily 

i would also consider my self to have good judgment due to the many command positions i have been in on both MillRP ( i was the last VCMDR on the server as the Army VCMDR, Commander of Military Police and Drill instructor commander)  and PoliceRP ( Reserve Co-Commander of SCO19 and current Deputy Chief of Police- Both HC positions) 

one such example is when I had to remove an LT from his position due to a big error he made of advertising his application for the next rank to other members, telling them to support it. i tried my best to make it a learning experience and let him know of his mistake but sadly he had to be removed for his mistake that i was firm on the choice 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

if possible cause im not sure quite how it works i would prevent said user from posting, delete any posts or reply they made with the spam and message them advising them to stop spaming the fourms or action will be take

if you feel like your ban was false you can appeal it at *link for the server they were banned from* one you have submitted you appeal please wait up to 7 days for it to be denied or accepted!

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

i would first give a warning on the post to keep all responses to a plus and minus support and to stop arguing and if it contines you i would lock the post from further replies and put on the post that the post is now locked for SMT review only

Edited by Vice

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 7/17/2021 at 5:23 PM, Masterson said:

+Support

Good application

Very chill dude

Good understanding of server / fourm rules. 

Best of luck Vice!

Also is active on the forums

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 7/17/2021 at 4:23 PM, Masterson said:

+Support

Good application

Very chill dude

Best of luck Vice!

Good Luck!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+Support

Good application

Very chill dude

Best of luck Vice!

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

+Support

Good application

Very chill dude

Best of luck Vice!

Vice is very active, relaxed, and nice best of luck bud!

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

+Support
Active
Friendly
Helpful
Good App

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

3 hours ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

- great PD High Command member 

this is a diplomat app

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

• Manager

Accepted

Congratulations and welcome to the team!

Training instructions will be announced in the Forum Diplomat announcements in discord.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Nimo locked this topic