Should I become T-Mod  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become T-Mod

• Yes?
    • No?

What is your in-game name?:Jesse Bonnano

What is your steam name?: Senor Jesse

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:206952885

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, i have been staff on multiple other servers, and have made my way up in the ranks on multple big servers. (50+ players constantly)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Last December I believe.

What date did you make your forums account? December 23 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2, one needs to be appealed at the moment. https://gyazo.com/98f9a5e11dbcb2f754bcfaf41a52892d

Have you donated? Yes i have donated 120$ to the server

What rank are you applying for? T-Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope.

Have you read the staff guidelines at 
? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think I deserve this rank due to my activity on this server and my wanting to help others have an amazing roleplay experience. I always see other people asking to take sits and all this other stuff and watch minging with my own eyes. I would be a perfect fit due my constant activity on the server. I love this server and the unique experiences i always see. It is one of the best roleplay servers I have played on gmod in my 5 years of experience due to the management being on point and the server actually roleplaying. I follow these rules to have an amazing roleplay experience and I would love for others to do the same, hints why i am applying. I have countless hours of staff experience on many big servers and I am very mature and responsible and do not have one biased side at me at all, and thats why I am a amazing pick for this amazing staff team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would attempt to calm down the individual multiple times before taking any action. If the harassments continues I would go to a Mute/Gag punishment to finally listen to both sides of the story after the action. After hearing both of the stories I would then warn the  individual for Mass RDM, and issue a ban on the player, before banning the player I would tell them that they could appeal the ban on the forums and give the link to the forums to appeal. I would also tell the induvial to read over the rules @ !motd

-Support

Mass RDM answer is poor: Cannot ban people as Trial Moderator

I have rarely seen you on

Don't think you are ready

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

-support

i haven’t really seen you around the server, may just be different play times, but I would like to see your activity improve and I’ll +support

Police RP Moderator | GG4 Family Owner | 500$ Donator Gang  | PD Supervisor | FBI PA |

SWAT SPC

-support

as stated above your answer for the mass RDM question doesn't correspond with the staff handbook

I don't know if I have ever seen you in game but I play at weird times so

Police RP Moderator SCU CPT | PD SGT 

8 hours ago, Burner said:

-Support

-Never heard of you on the server

-Also you don't have 25+ forum posts 

Edited by GL Travis Sandman
adding my last reason

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

On 7/15/2021 at 4:13 PM, Burner said:

-Support

Improve your activity and read up on the staff handbook and it will be a +Support from me next time around 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 7/15/2021 at 10:13 PM, Burner said:

-Support

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

- Support

Personally, I don't think that I have ever seen you on the server and the Mass RDM question is poorly answered. Honestly don't think you are ready based on your application.

Good luck.

Current

Assistant Chief || DF LCPL || Police RP Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team