Sharkys Officer app

sharky6798

1. Whats your in-game name and rank:(Ex: MC HS SNR CMDR Blarg 2512):     MC RSS SFC Sharky 6798

2: Whats your timezone?: EST

3: Whats your SteamID?:   STEAM_0:1:599530686

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?:  I am very active and think that it would be good to have more responsibility  i play mostly in the night and I believe it will be good for me to be a officer

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): 9 10 hours every day

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I am a very good leader and very active very intelligent 

7: How well do you command other troopers?: i am very good at getting organized I have experience and is the highest rank on a lot when it is night hours i am going to quote keegan from discord here{} well done I'm proud of your ability to lead sharky! {}

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: because i am a good leader very dedecated and very active and love MC 

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

DENIED

Medical Command does not deem you worthy of the position right now.

Notes: Needs more time as NCO. Short app.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks!

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster