10 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Purge HVYSL COL Vertigo VR34

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Purge

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become a Vice Commander within Purge for several reasons, and I believe than I can genuinely help maintain the battalions reputation and improve the overall quality of the Inquisitorious as a whole.

To start off, records are there to be broken. Our battalion record was 30+ concurrent Purge online, but I believe we can break that record. Reaching new peaks of players isn't my only objective but also increasing our activity at all times of the day. I want to entice Purge to get on and participate in SIMS, missions and trainings and reward them with prizes and promotions to those who excel. Purge activity has increased over the past month but I believe that we can do even better and grow more active.

Our command team has done an excellent job and it's shaping up to be one of the best command teams in the entirety of the server. I feel I could step in and work well alongside the current command team and help make Purge better from the top down. I think my activity and dedication could positively impact our command team with keeping order, doing behind the scenes stuff like rosters and LOA/ROAs and being a positive influence to our officer corps which trickles down to our NCOs and enlisted.

I feel I've done just about all I can as an officer but I can see myself improving and bettering the battalion as a member of command.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Around 450 hours.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/989582624

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Commander is to rally the rest of Purge and inspire them to want to play on the server. It’s important for a commander to be active and interact with the Purge to keep them entertained and keep them in order as well. It’s important for leadership to interact and get involved with the Enlisted and NCOs. A vice commander should also communicate with Officers and other members of IQ Command to make sure everything is running smoothly. Maintaining Purge’s reputation on the server is something I care about very much. I want Purge to be the most active, most fun and most engaging battalion on the server and I believe that that is the most important thing a vice commander should do.

I think a vice commander should also represent the whole of Purge so a vice commander should be a good example of how players should act on the server. Striking a balance between having fun and being serious is an important thing for me, as I want everyone to enjoy themselves while also maintaining a good behavior and upholding Purge’s reputation. A vice commander should also flag up the troops and maintain a consistent activity among the troops. 

As a vice commander, making sure the troops are happy and entertained is a big priority and should be one of the most important purposes for a vice commander. I want to give Purge different situations and scenarios to roleplay in, such as interacting with other battalions in passive ways, interrogations, missions with a real purpose and objective and more opportunities to express themselves and interact with other players. 

Additionally,  a vice commander should be responsible for behind the scenes tasks such as updating the rosters for promotions and LOA/ROAs, providing help and support within the game as well as helping out and being a positive member of the community within the Discord and on the forums.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I’ve done a good job as an Officer but I think I could do an even better job as a vice commander. I’ve mostly played Purge since I’ve joined the server not because I don't like the other battalions but because I genuinely believe Purge is the most fun battalion on the server and that means I want to prioritize my Purge life over any other life I have so that Purge can remain as one of the most fun battalions

I have great relations with the current Inquisitorius Command Team and I believe that I could communicate and work with them to better the Inquisitorius as a whole. I also communicate as much as I can with any ranks within Purge and IQ with the goal of making them feel welcomed and accepted and I believe those small interactions truly benefit Purge. I think conversation is the best way to make mundane tasks like guarding checkpoint more fun. Engaging with players in TS and in-game really improves the overall comradery within and between battalions. 

As mentioned before, I value striking a balance between being serious and being fun. I will ensure that Purge have fun and enjoy themselves but also make sure we never get carried away and keep everyone in check. Purge’s reputation as a battalion is something I strive to maintain and improve and I will take all actions necessary to keep Purge on their best behavior. I have shown that I am nice but can become serious to address severe problems and issues or snap Purge back into line.

I believe I am ready for Vice Commander. I’ve learned a lot from my experience as an Officer and learned from our Command members and I believe I can genuinely improve Purge along with the entire Gaminglight community.

With all that said, I will continue to be as active as possible and try my hardest to positively benefit not only Purge but the entire server.

7. How often can you be Online? :

A minimum of 4-5 hours a day, just about everyday. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None

image.png.d97d85debb78f56f3fd2a926d9fa1731.thumb.png.6062dfdf38f38c0418e474941aa5d5d1.png

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

4 hours ago, Zilk said:

+Support

-Active

-Good Application

-Would make a good Vice Commander

-Easy to talk to 

-Dedicated to Purge

Purge HVYAL MAJ
Ex Havoc Vice Commander
Ex The Second Sister/Ex Purge HVYSL COL
Ex ST SCTAL 2LT

4 hours ago, Zilk said:

+Support

-Active

-Good Application

-Easy to talk to 

-Dedicated to Purge

This man Deserves Purge VCMDR, He's a Chill Dude and Works Hard to Keep Purge in Check.

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

+SUPPORT
Extremely dedicated to Purge
- Qualified for the position of VCMDR
- Has hosted numerous amounts of SIMs, and trainings for the battalion
- Serious when needed on the job

Good luck Vertigo you deserve the position!

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

15 hours ago, Zilk said:

+Support

-Active

-Good Application

-Easy to talk to 

-Dedicated to Purge

Vertigo you’re such a great dude and you really deserve this rank. I’ve known you since my first day on the server and you’ve helped me so much so Good Luck!!!

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL