14 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for Vice Commander?

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

DT MAJ HL1/SN03

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I'm applying for DT Vice Commander.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to reach Vice Commander to lead and assist from a position where I can do more for my fellow troopers. With the formation of our new sub battalions, I want to give the officers in charge the overseer that they need in order to grow. I wish to guide the battalion's officers and ease the weight of the work on the other command members. I would also like this position so I can become an active member of the command team to fill in the areas of time where my fellow commanders are not online. This is so that they do not have to worry about any problems that arise during that time. I will keep documents and rosters updated and clean so that they are easier to read and use. Most importantly, I hope to make DT a place where everyone can be safe and have fun.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
I have 7 weeks of playtime.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The main purpose of a commander is to be a leader and role model for their troopers while leading the battalion. A Commander should motivate their troopers to grow within the battalion, while also growing themselves. They should be flexible and able to work around problems and roadblocks set in front of them. A commanderย should also be able to uphold the roster and documents for the battalion. Communication is also very important, a commander needs to communicate with others in their own battalion, as well as other battalions.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
I believe I can be trusted with the Vice Commander role due to my experiences as leadership. From my time in DT, I've learned the ins and outs of the regiment, which will give an advantage as a VCMDR.ย Being a Lore Senior Guardย in RG gave me insight on the inner workings of a protection detail battalion's command responsibilities, and as Shadow Guard lead I learned the expectations of a Special Forces group. This exposure combined with the involvement of being in a naval battalion as an SF Squad Lead will help me be the best VCMDR I can be.

7. How often can you be Online? :
I can be on almost everyday anywhere from 2PMย to 3 AM (EST).

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I do not have any warnings.

Edited by Hale?
  • Like 2

๐Œ๐“๐…ย ๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š-๐Ÿย ๐‹๐ข๐ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ง๐ญ '๐Œ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž'
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ:
ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ๐’๐‚๐-๐‘๐ย ๐Œ๐“๐… ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿย ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ.ย |ย ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซย ๐‡๐‹๐Ÿย |ย ๐‘๐‘๐‡ ๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐š๐งย ๐Ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ—ย |ย ๐‚๐ˆ ๐‘๐ง๐ƒ ๐€๐ˆ๐ย |ย ๐•๐Ÿ’ ๐‘๐จ๐ง๐ข๐งย ๐ˆ๐•ย |ย ๐Œ๐“๐… ๐Œ๐ฎ-๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซย |ย ๐‚๐ˆย ๐Ÿ๐‹๐“ ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐žย ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐ |ย ๐ƒ๐Ÿ–ย ๐’๐š๐›๐ซ๐žย ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆย |ย ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ-๐‘๐ย ๐ƒ๐“ ๐’๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ซย ๐•๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐‡๐‹๐Ÿ /ย ๐’๐Ž๐Ÿย |ย ๐’๐… ๐Ž๐’๐‹ ๐’๐‹ ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐ž | ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐Š๐ข๐ซ ๐Š๐š๐ง๐จ๐ฌ | ๐ˆ๐‚ ๐’๐’๐•๐‹ ๐“๐จ๐ฉ๐š๐ณ |ย ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐จ ๐’๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ˆ๐…๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—ย 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

+ support

He has the experience, very active, and is an amazing DT officer.

From my own experience he has helped me a lot and other newer DT members on how the battalion works, what to do, and answers any question that they ask him.

He would be an amazing pick for vice commander

Edited by bop
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, bop said:

+ support

From my own experience he has helped me a lot and other newer DT members on how the battalion works, what to do, and answers any question that they ask him.

^ well said.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R ICย COL 6150 BEARย |ย Rย ST COL Barrett 6150

1 hour ago, bop said:

+ support

ย 

spacer.png
ย ย Ex.ย Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

7 hours ago, bop said:

+ support

Good Luck !

Chico / ย Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

ย 

17 hours ago, bop said:

+ support

ย 

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitorย ย ย / Ex.ย Leadย Administratorย /ย Ex.ย High Command / Ex.ย Support Advisor /ย  Ex.ย Senior Diplomat

On 7/15/2021 at 5:44 AM, bop said:

+ support

ย 

ย ExBon Jovi

| Formerย 501st VCMDR |ย Formerย Agent Hask |

ย 

Movie Raise The Roof GIF by Star Wars

On 7/14/2021 at 12:44 PM, bop said:

+ support

ย 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Workย 

ย 

ย 

On 7/14/2021 at 8:16 PM, RonJon said:

+supportย 
Great officer knows what he is doing
Always helpful with anythingย 
He would be a amazing vice commander

ย 

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noirย -ย Ret. SF EP GSOย -ย Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbroย - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.pngย 

• Head of Staff
On 7/14/2021 at 2:44 PM, bop said:

+ support

Very well said, he would make a great VCMDR

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staffย  ย  ย  ย 

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+ support

He has the experience!

Very active!

Always helpful towards others, and is an amazing DT officer!

He would be an amazing pick for vice commander!

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  DT 1LT SV02/CR7

ย 

Edited by Vaughn

Current: Tank Colonel | ISB-IA Deputy Chief

Former:ย  DT Major CR7/ SV02 | Purge LTCOL

Frank Kaminsky Reaction GIF

On 7/14/2021 at 3:44 PM, bop said:

+ support

ย 

On 7/16/2021 at 10:33 PM, Vaughn said:

+ support

He has the experience!

Very active!

Always helpful towards others, and is an amazing DT officer!

He would be an amazing pick for vice commander!

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  DT 1LT SV02/CR7

ย 

ย 

~With Care, Seamanย 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
ย Retired Head Gamemaster

+ support

ย 

"Evenย theย good leadersย make poor decisions, it's theย best leadersย that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

ย 

+ support

ย 

Drayton

Former DTย ร˜SC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

โ€œThe true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.โ€ โ€• G.K. Chesterton

On 7/14/2021 at 7:44 PM, bop said:

+ support

ย 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

ย 

ACCEPTED

Please speak to high command for your rank!

๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง | ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐€๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ง | ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ | ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ |ย ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญย ๐’๐ญ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ