1. 1. Am I ready for Vice Marshall?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SF WCMDR SRW HTO Quicky 0072

2. What Regiment are you applying for? :

Imperial Starfighter Vice Marshal

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?  :

I have been in SF for a long time, and ever since I joined I wished to do the most I can, I have always viewed SF very highly, as they are one of the best regiments in my point of view.  From the first day I wished I could do more, and more.  I have done my best to help where I can as SF is my family, they have welcomed me with open arms.  I have tried my best to be active, and help anyone I can.  As a mute it’s been hard to lead but in the end I have learned around the challenges and found ways to lead. (I'm trying more and more to talk more)  I have always wished to help command more as it’s hard being everywhere at once.  I wish to help with documents, roster, and any problems.  I wish to help make the struggling squadrons.  As I’ve been in SF through the struggling times, and thriving times, I wish to keep SF in thriving times as long as possible.  I'm on a lot of late nights when there is few active people trying my best to recruit people into SF, and keep those who are on SF not bored.  I have done 88 tryouts, and a bunch of sims.  During sims I try to do some passive RP, and sometimes do sims with other battalions to keep up the bond.  I wish to do more with naval as they are are brother battalion.  I want to implement some more passive RP for all SF to keep up, as most of the times it gets boring just sitting around.  

4. How much game time do you have on the server? :

7 weeks

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/962593055?servers[4604844]=3M

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? :

A commander is there to help everyone's time in the regiment.  A commander is responsible to keep the documents up to date, and keep the roster up to date.  They are meant to help their branch in any way possible.  Help enlisted feel welcomed, and know what to do.  They are there to help NCO’s do their first sim’s, and tryouts.  Also to make sure their officers are doing their duty as they should be.  They need to make sure their branch is running smoothly, and CoC is being followed.  They should also resolve issues when need be.  To make sure the right punishments are handed out when need be.  They are there to make decisions for their branch, and take suggestions from everyone who has one.  Bring things up with other command members of their regiment.  They need to make sure that all of command are on the same page.  If there is a problem or a suggestion, they need to make sure to work with everyone, and not jump to conclusions.  As the commander is the last go to in their branch.  They are the ones who go and report to naval about the weekly report.  They are there to host sims from time to time, and keep passive RP going in there battalion.  They are also there for those who do good and deserve a promotion, and hand them out.  They are there to run/host meetings, and there to make sure that they are good with all battalions.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : 

I have been playing on this server for over a year, I have been active, and tried my best to help where I can.  I’ve been a shock MAJ, and am now a starfighter Wingcommander/COL.  I am also a senior moderator for gaminglight.  I have been in SF since 12/2/20. As I have been a AHTO since the beginning of NCO, I learned a lot, and did more than officers at NCO.  I was also a Vice Lead at the beginning of officer, I climbed up, and earned some respect.  I wish to treat everyone how I would like to be treated.  As of now I am now a lead, and the HTO.  I have been in SF for a long time and showed dedication, and stayed with SF in struggling times.  I have update a lot of the documents for sentry and tryouts.  I have lead to the best of my abilty, and sometimes even talked to lead.  I'm always checking discord, and always very easy to get ahold of.  I also believe a I should be trusted as of now I'm the oldest SF, and have proved that I mean good and, I can do good.  I have taken the role of one of the highest officers, and proved that I can lead, and do much for the battalion.  

7. How often can you be Online? : 

< 3:30 - 10 PM PST >  Weekdays when school is in

< 8 - 11 PM PST >  Weekends - Any other day without school

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

N/A

Note: 

I just came off LOA, today so will be picking up activity, my acitivty as I just came off.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SneakyLynx said:

+Support

-Has been with SF for a while.

-Is strict when following the rules. (Except when he steals boots)

-Has experience with document updates.

-Overall has been good officer and loves SF.

14 hours ago, SneakyLynx said:

+Support

Ive known Quicky for awhile now, and he has tons of experience in SF and he is always there to step up to do something if it needs to be done, 100% deserves the spot

On 7/14/2021 at 5:00 AM, SneakyLynx said:

+Support

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

FAT +1 Quicky Joined SF from when i used to play and was a Officer completely deserves it

FAT +1 Quicky Joined SF from when i used to play and was a Officer completely deserves it

+ Major Support Completely deserves it 

+Support

I remember when you joined SF you were always fun! 

Good luck sir!!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

+Support

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

+Support

-Want's what's best for SF

-Been active over the past couple of weeks

-Knows when its needed to be serious and when to have some fun.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

+Support

- Had a bad experience with you when I first joined SF. You didn't seem to get along with other officers and tried to PT me for the most minor of rule infractions that I didn't even break. I hope this was a one time thing.

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

ACCEPTED

Please speak to high command for your rank!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟