Should Oak be the new Vice Marshall of SF  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Oak be the new Starfighter Vice Marshall

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Full: SF GC GSVL SV Oak 0713    Short: Oak

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to be a Vice Marshall of this branch because I have been in SF for a while now and I have never regretted joining it for a moment. I also want to apply for the position because I would like to lead the battalion to the best of my ability and lead them to constant victory if my leadership is good enough. But in short, I want to be able to make sure this battalion performs the best it can and have a good time doing it.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Not including the time I used to play on the server before joining back, I would give a rough guess of 1-3 months

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Commander is to lead their soldiers/pilots to victory in almost every battle. A Commander's main purpose is to help their soldiers if they are experiencing trouble or are confused. The main purpose of a Commander is to care for their battalion in every way they can. But most importantly, a Commander's main purpose is to be with their soldiers and their battalion every step of the way. They should be able to not only impress those below them, but be able to impress those above them as well. And this is all what I intend to do.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have been in SF for long enough for people to trust me with a leadership role. I have taken control of SF's flight patterns and orders during events. I have been a [almost] excellent role model for soldiers/pilots below me. I have brought several good soldiers into our battalion. Heck, I have even impressed a high command member on a couple occasions. And of course I have gained a little bit of a reputation. I admit, I have my flaws, but no one is perfect. There will almost always be someone better than you, but you should never let that discourage you, so it won't discourage me. If I get this role, I will lead SF to my best ability or fail trying.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am able to be online for almost full days all week, but in the near future, that will be down graded to about 2-3 hours a day, but all week nonetheless 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No, I have never been warned and never been brought into a sit except for the time I was brought for firing a blaster as a droid.

+/- Support

-Oak I like you. You are a great guy, good at roleplaying, and good at answering questions when it comes to things in SF, but to be completely honest I do think there's still quite a few things you need to learn before ever becoming a vice marshal for this battalion. I do have to admit that you are good at leading when it comes to events. Also you should work a little more on your app.

-Kikx ❤️

On 7/13/2021 at 11:22 PM, Flanbro said:

+ Support

+ Great SF Who I had the pleasure of working alongside

+ Great Roleplay

+ Great Officer

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 7/14/2021 at 2:55 AM, SneakyLynx said:

+/- Support

-Oak I like you. You are a great guy, good at roleplaying, and good at answering questions when it comes to things in SF, but to be completely honest I do think there's still quite a few things you need to learn before ever becoming a vice marshal for this battalion. I do have to admit that you are good at leading when it comes to events. Also you should work a little more on your app.

-Kikx ❤️

Oak you are an awesome dude but I just feel that you aren't able to lead well.

Ex Flight Baron | Ex StarFighter Group Captain 

pope GIF

On 7/14/2021 at 4:55 AM, SneakyLynx said:

+/- Support

Love seeing you on and vibing hope you get it sir!!

Good luck!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski