Mel's Storm Trooper Commander Application

Meledits1

Should I be the Next ST Commander?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the next ST Commander?

• Yes. (state why)
    • No. (state why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

ST Vice Commander Mel 7138

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Storm Trooper

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be the Commander of this battalion because I believe I’m ready to take on the role of leading this battalion. Storm Troopers actively need a Commander and I believe I’d be a good fit for the role because I’m an active member of the Storm trooper core as their vice commander and I’m ready to take on the additional tasks of being a commander. A commander is always someone who wants the best for his or her battalion and I want my battalion to thrive with activity in our sub-battalions. As a Vice Commander of STs, I’ve made sure to oversee everyone in my battalion, including some of the newer users to the server. I’ll make sure as commander to task my NCOs and Officers with more things to do including leading, training and hosting sims, so they can learn how to lead people and learn how to teach/train others, so they can work through the ranks themselves.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

3+ weeks (https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/969246588)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main Purpose of being a commander of a branch is to maintain/increase activity for it and to represent that branch as a leader that people can look up to for guidance and assistance. As a commander, there will be major responsibilities such as updating rosters and making sure everyone is responsible and kind to everyone else as well as taking the role of being head of the STs with many more tasks. I believe as a commander, you should get your battalion to interact with the rest of the ISD by doing SIMs, missions and passive RP with other battalions.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I’ve been Vice Commander of this battalion for about 3 weeks and I’ve been making sure and cracking down on minges in my battalion. I also take my job as VCMDR very seriously because I don’t want to repeat what my predecessors before me have done including mass promoting people and minging or mic spamming. I’ve taken the advice and the knowledge I've learned from my previous officers, friends and higher ups over the last 3+ months and used it to try and reform my battalion to make it better for the community.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Usually 4+ hours a day (unless something big comes up IRL)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 0 warnings.

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png

Big + Support

-Very active

-Serious

-Dedicated

-A great VCMDR

-Friendly and generally a nice person

He may lack experience and time as a VCMDR but it's his attitude and commitment that make him fully deserving of the position.

Good Luck Mel!

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

+SUPPORT
- Great Leader
- Active 
- Dedicated to the Battalion
- Qualified, and trusted with the position

Mel from your start as an ST PVT you have been a great influence on ST, and have done a lot for the battalion overall. I wish you the best, and good luck.

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

5 hours ago, Vertigo334 said:

Big + Support

-active

-Serious

-Dedicated

-A great VCMDR

He may lack experience and time as a VCMDR but it's his attitude and commitment that make him fully deserving of the position.

Good Luck Mel!

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

8 hours ago, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT
- Great Leader
- Active 

Mel from your start as an ST PVT you have been a great influence on ST, and have done a lot for the battalion overall. I wish you the best, and good luck.

Good Luck Mel -Lucy

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

12 hours ago, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT
- Great Leader
- Active 

Good vice commander and has been trying to rebuild ST. Would make a good commander.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

20 hours ago, Vertigo334 said:

Big + Support

-Very active

-Serious

-Dedicated

-A great VCMDR

Good Luck Mel!

Mel is Very Active and the Best ST VCMDR Ever! He Deserves This Position

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

On 7/14/2021 at 3:42 AM, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT
- Great Leader
- Active 

Completely agree you will make a fine Commander 

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

On 7/14/2021 at 5:21 PM, Vertigo334 said:

Big + Support

-Very active

-Serious

-Dedicated

-A great VCMDR

Good Luck Mel!

ExBon Jovi

| Former 501st VCMDR | Former Agent Hask |

Movie Raise The Roof GIF by Star Wars

On 7/14/2021 at 3:42 AM, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT
- Great Leader
- Active 

On 7/14/2021 at 7:21 AM, Vertigo334 said:

Big + Support

-Very active

-Serious

-Dedicated

-A great VCMDR

Good Luck Mel!

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your interest!

You have been Accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact any Marshal Commander+ within the next 3 days unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

-Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥