pro20blackoutzzzz

Steam Name: pro20blackoutz

Ingame Name: pro20blackoutz

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/pro20blackoutz/

Ban Length: permanent

Admin that Banned you: FBI Director Gamikzone RA1

Reason for Ban: Suicidal encouragement of a community member

Dispute:

Hey guys, its pro20blackoutz, I used to play on GamingLight a long time ago when I was a dumb middle schooler who was immature to an extreme extent. I saw the ban notice when trying to join this server when I got a new PC as an older individual and I am truly sorry for my past actions, I saw the context of my ban included encouragement of suicide to a fellow player and that is ridicilous to the fullest extent. Now older, as a person who has lost both a friend and a family member to suicide, I know how hurtful that kind of dialouge is especially to people simply trying to have a good time. I am sorry for the actions I did years ago and I truly would love to play again, I promise to be better, and I promise I have changed from the ignorant, disobedient, and disrespectful kid you once encountered. I understand if you choose not to accept my appeal, as the actions I did were unacceptable. I just hope you understand how sorry I am to the wonderful moderators I caused extreme problems for, and for the player whoever he may be for what I said to him. 

Edited by pro20blackoutzzzz
incorrect format

+Support

honestly, i understand 100% where you are coming from. i lost my best friend to suicide, and its not a joke or something that should be taken lightly, however you have been banned for a very long time and you obviously show you have changed. best of luck my friend. 

• Like 1

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

1 minute ago, Snuts said:

+Support

honestly, i understand 100% where you are coming from. i lost my best friend to suicide, and its not a joke or something that should be taken lightly, however you have been banned for a very long time and you obviously show you have changed. best of luck my friend. 

thank you man appreciate it, i totally understand that it is not a joke at all, nowhere near should be taken lightly, and it was insane that I did such a horrid act. I truly am sorry and I thank you for your empathy and I am sorry for your loss man.

+Support

it's been a while and some people can mature over that amount of time. Also very apologetic and a good appeal

• Like 1

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

+Support 

Although that is a serious thing and I understand if SMT does not accept, It has been a long time since that has happened and people mature. 

• Like 1

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

• Head Admin
7 hours ago, ragle said:

+Support

it's been a while and some people can mature over that amount of time. Also very apologetic and a good appeal

people do change, and i feel he deserves another chance

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

On 7/14/2021 at 12:22 AM, Tonyy said:

+Support 

Although that is a serious thing and I understand if SMT does not accept, It has been a long time since that has happened and people mature. 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss