1. 1. Agree or disagree for position?

• Agree
    • Disagree

What is your in game name?: Bepiks

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:508220445

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Not ostrich / Kallus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: With my experience in being a former CPT of the 501st and a former Engineering officer, I will bring my leadership skills and my willing attitude to motivate my fellow crewmates and be there to serve. I have a great understanding of flying from being an IF Head Agent and I know most if not all ships that are used on the server. I know the landing and takeoff requests by heart and I can run ATC very well. I'm well equipped in terms of aviation within the star wars universe and I would love to share my knowledge with my fellow crewmates.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: Back when we had the 31st battalion, we also had engineering officers. I became an engineering officer and I did great before I resigned from the server. I take my time on this server very seriously. I'm a trusted IF Head Agent which proves as a very serious battalion. Last but not least. I'm a former CPT of the 501st and I was very trusted by those who served under my orders. 

Why do you want this rank?: I want to become more to this server. I love aviation and especially the SF battalion. I want to work along side them while also running the ISD to the best of my ability.  

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I completely understand

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: Aviation's first priority is to be in charge of SF battalion since they defend the airspace of our ISD. Aviation also remains on top of who enters and leaves the ship. The MHB, SHB, Moonpool and TIE bays are the top priority areas for Aviation Officers to look after.

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF