RP?

Burner

I think as a community we need to change our mindsets in PoliceRP a little. Recently we've been getting reports of people complaining that nobody seems to want to RP. Seems people are choosing just shoot, arrest, and etc, over RP. We are based on RP. You should always go for the RP over the next option. Little to no one seems to do this. Next time you are in a situation with another player. Try to RP instead.

This is obviously just a thought of mine. As someone who values RP over Shooting, I would like yall to try it as well. Thanks

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

Shooting is for the weak
RP is for the strong 💪

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

I agree I think the idea of Police RP is overshadowed and a lot of people view the server as dark rp with more police jobs, which it is not. I would love to see more RP taking place such as stings, convoys, and just overall people roleplaying more often. I also think part of the problem is we are not a serious or even semi serious rp server, I'm not saying it's a bad thing but it attracts people that don't want to or do not know how to roleplay. I love to see people who want to roleplay in the server it is refreshing and we for sure need to see more of it. 

Police RP Moderator SCU CPT | PD SGT 

Honestly, next community meeting it needs to be addressed. Since we are moving maps maybe we should focus on RP. I also believe if someone is legitimately trying to RP and someone just shoots them or whatever, the party avoiding RP should be punished. Like a new rule. Avoiding RP. Since it kills people's sense of enjoyment when they are trying to RP and then get shot or arrested. Like today for instance, TexTex got shitty because people chose arresting him over them RPing it out. He got mad and said things he didn't mean to say publicly. Now is banned for a week. It doesn't make it right, but shows people are just giving people who want to RP no chance to. Seems to ruin people's time on server.

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

22 minutes ago, OGBlazey said:

Burner its not cause of that 5 FPS right 😉

Everything is because of 5fps

Let's hope! Can't wait for it.

1 hour ago, Piemp said:

shooting fun pew pew

No

• Will locked this topic