2.Whats your steam id?: 

STEAM_0:0:198618346

3.Did you read the ST Sop?:

Yes

4.How long have you been on the server:

Since Febuary 12 2021, about 6 months 

5.How many warns do you have?:

1, rdm when I first joined 

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: (Minimum 1 Paragraph)

I want to become an officer within Storm Troopers to see the branch grow. I know that the battalion can succeed and is succeeding. I see Storm Troopers as a incredible battalion having so much opportunity with  having four totally unique sub battalions, each with there respective command members. I know that becoming an officer will allow me to contribute more to the battalion. Being officer will bring more responsibly and I know that I can handle it. I am very seasoned in medical being a MAJ and Lead of Assault Troopers. I only want bring more to the table in the battalion.

7.What Timezone are you?: EST

8.How well do you command this Regiment?: (Minimum 1 Paragraph)
                     I feel that I am able to deal with STs well and command them well. Being staff I know how to deal with mingy new players. Commanding and dealing with STs tends to differ from most battalions. STs are often newer and less experienced with how things go. This is way patience is key when dealing with ST's.  I know that It wont be easy and I am prepared to take the challenge. I believe myself to be very successful when commanding others in the battalion. I know their potential and I know their limits. However I know my own limits. I know when to take orders and respect my command. My ego is never too large to take orders. When told to do something I set all my efforts to accomplish the given task, whether that be enforcing tryouts, watching activity, or monitoring progress of others. I know I am ready for this position. 

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: (Minimum 2 Paragraph)

I stand out from other applicants in with my experience on the server. I have been on the server for awhile and have no intentions of leaving.  I have proven to medical my value, now I will prove my value to Storm Troopers. I have seen Storm Troopers operate from an outsider's perspective. I think that I can bring a new angle to the battalion and work with command. 

Another way I stand out from other applicants is my ability to follow orders. When I am tasked with something work very hard to complete it to its fullest. I do not believe in half doing a job. I have a strong work ethic and it carries on into when I play video games. I also have great activity. Most days I'm on for like 5 or 6 hours.

[Medical MAJ Calvin] [Medical Assault Trooper Boomer] [Admin]

spacer.png

Well written, has spent a lot of time on the server and great application overall. Good luck.

-Retired ST MAJ Dagger, 1 year of service to ST's.

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

Denied

Stormtrooper Command does not see you fit for the position of Officer, Feel free to re-apply in 1 week.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

• Star locked this topic