Abumi's Officer Application

(GL) Abumi

Abumi for Officer  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Abumi be an Officer of ST?

1.What's your ingame name?:
     [GL] Abumi (Shore Captain 1SG Abumi TK4301)

2.Whats your steam id?:

STEAM_0:1:125882381

3.Did you read the ST Sop?:
Yes, I have read all of the SOP and understand its guidelines.

4.How long have you been on the server:
I have been with the server since January of 2020.

5.How many warns do you have?:
0 current warns

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: (Minimum 1 Paragraph)

Being a 2LT will grant me the opportunity to better grow the ST regiment by promoting more enlisted who show leadership qualities and furthermore want to build from the ground up in terms of players. As an officer I'd also be able to give many of our NCOs leadership advice as I've seen what it takes in order to lead battalions to excellent activity and I will also be able to host more SIMs that are engaging and will lead to more turnout during events and other missions on the ISD. Lastly, I want to be 2LT to show other battalions that despite STs being labelled as "Mingey" or "Not serious", that there are people who take it seriously and are willing to put in the work for change as a whole even if its not easy.

7.What Timezone are you?:
Central Standard Time.

8.How well do you command this Regiment?: (Minimum 1 Paragraph)

As Shore ASL, I make sure to always be doing tryouts for incoming Shore Troopers as well as the regular STs and I do my absolute best to make sure they understand the rules from the SOP and teach them proper discipline even during times when others minge. During events, I give orders to STs for their battle-stations and where to properly position as well as explaining why we are positioned there so in future events they understand to head immediately to Courtyard/Pits Room.  I am good at reeling troopers back in on a task if focus is lost and remind them of what we are doing and the positives of completing tasks such as promotions or simply a fun little competition to get the group motivated to give their best 100% of the time.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: (Minimum 2 Paragraph)

Compared to other applicants, I tend to be more understanding before judging a situation as I have experience of dealing with inter-personal relations between members of a battalion as well as experience in my own shoes of the drama that can sometimes occur from it. I am also well-equipped with all the necessary knowledge with Imperial-RP and the do's and don'ts on the server as I am a staff member and a gamemaster. One of the most important quality traits I have is my patience, I do not let my emotions get the better of me even in situations where it seems just to get heated or angered by someone/something.
I always maintain professionalism even when I am on my custom class or other life as how people see me can affect how they view the Stormtrooper battalion as whole whether you like it or not. Another quality that tends to be overlooked is confidence, I am always confident in what I say and make sure when I speak it is articulate and understood. This is extremely important because as 2LT I would be leading meetings or possibly be ground command for events and you need someone who 100% believes in what they are saying and doesn't question their own commands as it could disorient your battalion and possibly call into question your capability as a leader.

Edited by (GL) Abumi

Well written and has effort put into it. I may be resigned but can judge someone based off the application and you my friend have been judged well. Good luck.

-Jesus Christ

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

Accepted (welcome to the officer team)

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png