• Yes.
    • No.

1. Steam Name: [GL] ToasterBath

2. Ingame Name: ST PVT Toaster 9110

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460411068

4. Ban Length: 5 days

5. Admin that Banned you: [GL]benjacobs034

6. Reason for Ban: MRDM

7. Dispute: So what happened was I was on a CC and I had a jetpack equipped, a Nova LTCOL (Cant remember the name) told me that I shouldn't have it spawned so I dropped it and destroyed it (Dealing damage to nearby people on accident,) whenever it damaged the Nova I apologized obviously, and no one called a sit since it was a mistake. Then I was brought into a staff sit that nobody called, the staff said that he saw me do damage so he brought me. Once he brought me he said I ARDM'd 4 people and I was confused on who it was / when I did it. so I thought my Tac did damage to people or something (I didn't really know, haven't played Imp RP in a while so I wasn't sure.) But he said I was lying whenever I said my Tac did damage, when I asked for a screenshot he said "I don't have to prove anything" or something along those lines I cant fully remember. Anyways when I realized it was my jetpack that did the damage to the people I brought that up, then the staff member said I was just lying at that point and wasn't listening to me, I spawned my jetpack and shot it to prove it did damage, then they said it didn't so I was gonna spawn it again to show proof, then in the moment I fat fingered and spawned in a ship and crushed one of the staff, I apologized and tried to explain I didn't mean to, but they weren't listening and where saying I was doing it on purpose, even though in the UI the ship and jetpack are RIGHT next to each other, They weren't listening to me and just banned me for MRDM, I also requested for one of the people I hurt to get brought to prove that they really didn't care and so they could confirm the jetpack hurt them, the staff denied the request and just continued ignoring me.

Edited by Toasterr

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

+Support

What? This ban Is just stupid. He did it on accident, and apologised to the people that got hurt. Also If it was on accident it can't even be called ARDM.

Edited by Alexxx
  • Thanks 1

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

3 hours ago, Alexxx said:

+Support

What? This ban Is just stupid. He did it on accident, and apologised to the people that got hurt. Also If it was on accident it can't even be called ARDM.

• Thanks 1

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

Here is my side of the story  @MrPicklei was at the jail point he was telling specter and me and to clarify I wasn’t the one who brought him he destroyed a tac and that’s what caused damage then he said ow wait it was the jet pack then after that he proceeds to spawn a ship in jail point and kill me after he blows a jet pack up in the jail point trying to demonstrate what’s caused the damage in the process he was making excuses and story’s he changed the story meany time to different reasons. And he couldn’t tell us the actual truth 

Edited by benjacobs034

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

1 hour ago, benjacobs034 said:

Here is my side of the story  @MrPicklei was at the jail point he was telling specter and me and to clarify I wasn’t the one who brought him he destroyed a tac and that’s what caused damage then he said ow wait it was the jet pack then after that he proceeds to spawn a ship in jail point and kill me after he blows a jet pack up in the jail point trying to demonstrate what’s caused the damage in the process he was making excuses and story’s he changed the story meany time to different reasons. And he couldn’t tell us the actual truth 

The reason I thought it was my Tac was because I haven't played the server in a while and I wasn't sure, and the people who where damaged where completely fine and didn't care about the damage, if they did care they would of made a sit, but you decided to just bring me after no one was complaining and say I was lying whenever I realized what did the damage, throughout the whole "sit" you weren't listening to me and just saying I was RDMing, And its really immature for you to completely ignore me while trying to apologize about the ship, if you where on a CC with a ship and jetpack you would know they are next to each other in the menu.

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

12 hours ago, Toasterr said:

The reason I thought it was my Tac was because I haven't played the server in a while and I wasn't sure, and the people who where damaged where completely fine and didn't care about the damage, if they did care they would of made a sit, but you decided to just bring me after no one was complaining and say I was lying whenever I realized what did the damage, throughout the whole "sit" you weren't listening to me and just saying I was RDMing, And its really immature for you to completely ignore me while trying to apologize about the ship, if you where on a CC with a ship and jetpack you would know they are next to each other in the menu.

I wasn’t the one who brought you specter was and it doesn't matter if they didn’t care if you damaged the ic everyone said that then we couldn’t warn them and they would get away with end it’s still a warn able offense none of us was immature he let you tell your story you changed it multiple time I’m not gonna argue this is my last replie

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

ACCEPTED

Please allow up to 2 hours before your account is unbanned. If you wait 2 hours and no unban has occurred, please contact one of the servers Head Admin's. Please do be careful next time.

• Heart-Eyes 1