Kev's ID10 Resignation

Kev

This will probably come as a surprise to most of you however I have lost the enthusiasm to play IF this does not mean that I hate the battalion, IF has been one of the best battalions I've been in. The command team is outstanding which is reflected in the officers and has been one of the most enjoyable experiences out of all my time In GL and I believe It is in a great position right now but I feel like due to me losing my enthusiasm I am just taking up the spot for someone else who can accomplish more in the position and I can almost guarantee they will because of the vice commander team being so amazing. (this resignation does not mean I'm leaving the server fully) 

Now everyone's favourite the mentions: now due to a lot of people helping me and just being chill people I will have missed some people sorry if you are one of them 
IF: I already said this once but you guys are a amazing bunch of people I hope you all go far!
Drayton: Amazing commander and chill guy to hang around with the best redneck I know!
Sawick: One of the funniest people I know I'm glad you're my friend.
Buk: The finest drilla in town!
Given: Great friend and even a greater VCMDR. 
Kieran: A real drilla hope you go far in HCMD man. sucks at battlefield!
Mikey: Didn't really talk to you but you made some questionable choices but you were just trying to help IF grow which it has! and overall you are a chill dude and a nice person and you must be doing something right to have gotten this far.
Jaeger: nice destiny 2 player model lol ! for real though you are a great guy congrats on High command.
Talila: You never pick up when I call you... 
Joe: You were one of the best Garrick's ever the amount you did for IF was insane and you 100% deserve fleet admiral hope you go far boss man.
Classy: You probably wont see this but you were a great friend still sad you resigned hope you are doing well man.
Ducks: Funny guy and one of the chilliest people I know 
Trace: Weird welsh man and a cool dude
Chico: Sus

Cloudzz: Cool dude from the land down under!
Caps: Bad destiny player!

Edited by Kev
  • Laughing 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

Armour was better than you lol !

~ Cya man! It's coming home 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

1540882521_e31e52c555568449b31ea5ba6ade829d(1).gif.e1b5342a12b9c2afeefd3e27e46bc4da.gif

Get a banger in the Mouth for me my drilla!

• Laughing 1
  • Heart-Eyes 2

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

Sad to see you leave, you were an amazing ID10!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Sucks to see you leave, But thank you for everything Kev its been a great time with you in IF, Good luck with what you do next!

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

you call me at 2AM, but I love you #myID10!! (I love armor more though!)

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥